The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial help to agricultural families from backward classes, minority landless tenant farmer households, and others. The government offers a cash aid of Rs 13500 for every farmer household under this plan. On October 15, 2019, the Rythu Bharosa initiative was introduced. This system also provides a variety of other advantages. The YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2022 is covered in detail in the following sections. This post will walk you through the process to check Rythu Bharosa List 2022 step by step.
The following are the main goals of the state government in launching the Rythu Bharosa scheme:
- To provide financial assistance to farmers
- Agricultural sector development
- In order to boost agricultural output,
- To help farmers get out of debt
Who are eligible to be part of the YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
- The candidate has to be an Andhra Pradesh permanent resident.
- The applicant must be involved in the agriculture industry.
- Minor or agricultural tenants can also register under this system.
- A farmer must own 5 acres of arable land.
How to check the Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list 2022
- Users will need to visit the Rythu Bharosa official website to check the beneficiary list.
- Next, from the navigation bar, select the login choice, and a new section will display on the screen.
- After that, enter your login details.
- Select the “login” button after entering the captcha code that pops up.
- If you lose your login, use the “forgot password” button.
- Now type in your registered cellphone number and choose “Get OTP.”
- Create a strong password using the OTP sent to your registered phone number.
- After that, log in to the website using your User ID and Password to check the Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list.
- The names of eligible beneficiaries, their fathers’ names, and their Katha numbers will appear on the screen.
- Next, in the search field, type in the Khata number.
- Users can check the beneficiary details in the YSR Rythu Bharosa List on the following page.
How to edit the beneficiary information under this scheme?
- Follow the steps outlined above.
- Hit the “edit” button to change the information in the last column.
- Beneficiary data, as well as “Web land information” and “Pss information,” should be displayed.
- If the details are valid, pick “details matched” from the “verify status” menu.
- Add in details like “Caste Details”, “Marital Status,” as well as “Beneficiary Type.”
- Next verify “Status” and pick “Type of Land,” “Type of Crop.”
- If no data match, choose “details not matched” and select “reject reason.”
- Users can now save their information by choosing the submit option.
How to Check Rythu Bharosa List 2022 Payment Status?
- Visit the online webpage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa to review the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- Go to the site’s homepage page and select the “Payment status” link from the navigation bar.
- You will now be sent to a new section where you must input your Aadhar card number.
- Hit the submit option after entering the captcha code that appears on the screen.
- The payment status will display on the screen as soon as you click.
More Details on Payment Status Here >> Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check
How are AP YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiaries verified?
- The beneficiary’s info will be confirmed using the revenue department’s online land data.
- Purification and correction of inaccuracies in the web data will be handled by the board of revenue.
- The multipurpose extension officer will be responsible for conducting the joint verification and confirmation.
- There will be 5% random verification at the Mandal level and 2% random verification at the divisional level.
- The deputy collector rank officer for each constituent assembly would be in charge of the full supervisory procedure.
- The Department of Agriculture will serve as a system integrator, integrating data from various sources such as web land, households, surveys, and income tax pensioner information, among others, according to the exclusion parameter which is detailed in the next section.
Who will be excluded from YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
This program is not open to anyone who falls into the excluded group. The exclusionary list under the YSR Rythu Bharosa List is as follows:
- Excluded are all superannuated/retired individuals receiving a retirement benefit of Rs 10,000 or more, except for multitasking staff/class 4/group D personnel.
- Individuals who paid the business tax, professional tax, or GST in the previous assessment year are exempt.
- Persons who own farmland that has been converted into housing, aquaculture, and any other non-agricultural purpose are not eligible.
- Individuals who paid income tax in the previous assessment year are exempted.
- Physicians, engineers, attorneys, chartered accountants, builders, and other professionals who are enrolled with professional organizations and practicing their professions are exempt.
- Regular workers of municipal authorities, as well as state-owned PSEs and associated offices/autonomous institutions, are exempt.
- Officers or employees of Central government ministries or state government ministries/officers/departments and their disciplines are excluded if they are serving or retired.
- Former or current members of the Legislative Assembly, State Council, State Legislative Assembly, or State Legislative Council are not eligible.
- Former or current municipal corporation mayors are not eligible.
- All institutional landowners, farmer families with one or more previous or current constitutional officeholders, former or current ministers, and state ministers are excluded.