Step by Step Guide to Apply New Learning License [LL] 2021, All States Learner’s License[LLR] Application Form, Registration @ parivahan.gov.in
A learning license is a mandatory document for every aspirant who wishes to have the Driving License. The applicants should therefore apply for the Learning License on the Parivahan Portal. Parivahan Portal is an online platform, which integrates all the RTO’s in the country. All the candidates who want to apply for the Learner’s License can use the Parivahan Portal and fill the online application form to register for the Learner’s License (LLR).
The interested applicants of all the states can visit the official portal parivahan.gov.in to apply for Learning License.
New Learning License [LL] Online 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply online for the New Learning License for All States and Fill Learner’s License Application Form on the official portal.
[parivahan.gov.in] Apply Online for All States New Learner’s License 2021
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the New Learner’s License on the official portal. This process is for the people who wish to apply for the learner’s license.
- Visit the official portal of Parivahan.
- It takes the online user to below Home Page.
- Select and Click on the Online Services from the Menu Bar.
- It then expands into multiple options on the following page.
- Select the Driving License Related Services from the options.
- On the newly opened page, select the state from where the service is to be taken.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the below page.
- Click on the Apply Learner’s License.
- On the newly opened page, you can observe the stages in the application process.
- Click on the Continue Button.
Online Application/Registration Form 2021
- Select the appropriate choice out of the given options.
- Answer the Question: Are you a Diplomat (Foreigner) / Repatriate / Refugees / Foreigners (But not Diplomats) / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Challenged, then please select the category.
- Select any one option from the below options: Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner License or Applicant holds Driving License, Enter DL Number or Applicant holds Learner License, Enter LL Number.
- Click on the “Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner License” on the following page.
- It then redirects the applicant to the Application for Learner’s License (LL).
- On the newly opened page, select the State, RTO Office, and Pin Code.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of the Applicant, Select the Relation, Full Name as per Records, Gender, and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Place of Birth, Country of Birth, Qualification, Blood Group, Phone Number, Email ID.
- Enter Applicant’s Mobile Number, Emergency Mobile Number, Identification Marks 1, and Identification Marks 2.
- In the Address Section, Enter the State, District, Sub-District, Village/Town, House/Door/Flat No., Street/Locality/Police Station, Location, Land Mark, Pin Code, and Duration of stay at Present Address.
- Copy if the present address is the same as the permanent address.
- In the Last Section, Please read all the instructions carefully.
- Select the Class of Vehicles (Press and Hold Ctrl Key to select multiple class of vehicles).
- Please tick on the Check Box for the question: I have been convicted /disqualified/My License was /suspended/ my license was revoked. (Tick only if Yes).
- Please tick on the check box for the question: Is the Application Trained from Driving School.
- In the Declaration section, click on the Check Boxes, as shown in the form.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
- Click Ok on the Dialogue Box – Are you Sure you want to Submit the Data.
- It then displays the Acknowledgement as shown on the below page.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- It then opens up the next page.
- Scroll down the newly opened page.
- At the end of the page, you can find out the below options.
- Click on the Upload Documents Radio Button, and then click on the proceed button.
- It then takes the online user to the upload documents section. See the preview of your details and click on the Ok Button.
- On the next page, select the documents and proofs you wish to upload.
- Click on the Next Button.
- On the Next Page, Click on the LLT Slot Book.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- Select the Slot of your choice and finish up the process of finishing the payment process.
New Learning License[LL] Online FAQ’s
Where can I register for my New Learning License [LL] online on the portal?
The applicants can visit the official portal of Parivahan and start applying for the Learner’s License [LL] on the portal.
Do I need to upload any documents to get my Learner’s License online on the portal?
Yes. The applicants can apply for the Learner’s License online on the Parivahan Portal.
Do the applicants of all the states can avail of the benefits of the parivahan portal?
Yes. The applicants of all the states can avail themselves of the benefits of the parivahan portal.
Can I book the slots online on the portal during the online application form?
Yes, the applicants can book their convenient slots online on the portal.