Complete Details about NCPI UPI-Help Feature on BHIM UPI App | Register Complaints Online, Features, Benefits
In a recent move, the National Payments Corporation Limited (NCPI) has launched the UPI-Help on the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM). Through this interface, people can complain and resolve the issues they face on BHIM UPI App. According to the information, it is learnt that the feature will be available for the Customers of State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, and ICICI Bank. The prime advantage of this feature enables a hassle-free complaint registration process.
The interested applicants can visit the BHIM UPI App and start availing themselves of the app’s grievance redressal feature.
- 1 NCPI UPI-Help Feature on BHIM UPI App
- 1.1 Features of the UPI Help
- 1.2 Benefits of BHIM UPI Help Feature
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 NCPI UPI-Help Feature FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the main objective of the UPI-Help feature discussed in the article?
- 1.3.3 What is the complete form of the NCPI concerning the following article?
- 1.3.4 What is the toll-free number for the BHIM UPI Customer Care?
- 1.3.5 Which banks can avail of the UPI-Help Feature launched by the NCPI?
NCPI UPI-Help Feature on BHIM UPI App
This article explains the recently launched NCPI UPI-Help Feature on BHIM UPI App, Complaint Registration Process Online, Features, and Benefits.
Features of the UPI Help
Let us see the key features of the UPI Help feature launched by the NCPI for resolving the complaints on BHIM UPI Online.
“The redressal mechanism will create a superior and hassle-free experience on issue resolution for BHIM UPI app users,” said NPCI.
- NCPI has launched this feature as a part of the Digi-Help Stack.
- The app allows the users to check the status of pending transactions.
- It helps the users to raise the complaints such as transactions not processed or money not credited to the beneficiary account.
- Online users can also submit complaints about merchant transactions.
- One can resolve complaints online for person-to-person (P2P) transactions.
- In case of pending transactions where the user does not take any action, the UPI-Help feature will attempt to auto-update the final status of the app’s transactions.
- The Customers of State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, and ICICI Bank.
- Customers of Paytm Payments Bank and TJSB Sahakari Bank will also be able to avail UPI-Help soon.
Benefits of BHIM UPI Help Feature
Let us see the benefits of the BHIM UPI Help Feature launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI).
- It saves time and energy for the online users using the app.
- The grievance redressal procedure will become easier from now.
- It makes the complaint procedure faster and efficient.
- The users can check the details of the pending transactions round the clock.
- The online users can directly submit their complaints online on the BHIM UPI App.
- It increases the credibility among the people and raises the confidence in using digital payments.
- It fosters the dream of making India Digital.
Let us see the online procedure to raise the transaction related complaints online on the app.
- Open the BHIM UPI Application on your Mobile.
- Under the ‘Raise a Complaint’ option, the online users can find the transaction history.
- The applicants should choose the transaction for which they wish to raise a complaint.
- The applicants can see the two options on the screen, such as raise concerns and call bank.
- Mention the issue in the online complaint form and submit it.
- The applicants can select the second option to speak with the BHIM application’s customer service to raise the complaint.
- For this, the applicants should select the second option, ‘Call Bank.’
- It then will connect you to the customer care of BHIM on the toll-free number: 1800-120-1740.
- You can also dial the UPI customer care helpline number directly to complain.
NCPI UPI-Help Feature FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the UPI-Help feature discussed in the article?
The prime objective of launching the UPI-Help feature is that the online users can file a complaint online.
What is the complete form of the NCPI concerning the following article?
The full form of the NCPI is National Payments Corporation of India Ltd.
What is the toll-free number for the BHIM UPI Customer Care?
The toll-free number for the BHIM UPI Customer Care is 1800-120-1740.
Which banks can avail of the UPI-Help Feature launched by the NCPI?
The Customers of State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, and ICICI Bank can avail of the NCPI-Help Feature launched by the NCPI.