Complete Details of National Teachers Awards | NCERT ICT Award 2021-Apply, Online Registration Application Form, Last Date
The Ministry of Education (MOE), to motivate the Teachers, introduced the National Teachers Awards, also called as NCERT ICT Awards. These awards’ objective is to encourage and motivate the teachers who are implementing the ICT in their schools. The list of the eligible teachers for ICT Awards is submitted to the Ministry of Education ( MOE). Later the MOE finalizes the candidates based on their eligiblity. A total of 90 Awards are given to the teachers from the different states and Union Territories.
Moreover, the eligible teachers get felicitated by the government, who have shown continuous progress in enlightening them in their respective fields.
The teachers interested in applying for the National Teachers Awards can apply and register online on the official portal of ICT Awards.
- 1 National Teachers Awards | NCERT ICT Award 2021-Apply, Online Registration Application Form, Last Date
- 1.1 How to Apply for the NCERT Awards 2021 @ ictaward.ncert.gov.in
- 1.2 Online Registration Application Form for NCERT ICT Award 2021
- 1.3 Last Date for applying NCERT ICT Award 2021
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.5 National Teachers Awards 2021 FAQ
National Teachers Awards | NCERT ICT Award 2021-Apply, Online Registration Application Form, Last Date
This article explains the National Teachers Awards, NCERT ICT Award 2021, Online Apply and Registration Procedure. and the Last Date of the Application Process.
Overview of NCERT ICT Awards
|Name of the Programme||NCERT ICT Awards 2021|
|Start Date of the Application||15 September 2021|
|End Date of the Application||15 October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for National Teachers Awards
Let us see the eligibility criteria the applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the NCERT ICT Awards 2021.
- The teachers working in the Schools run by State Govt, Union Territories, schools of local bodies, private schools affiliated to state boards, aided by State Govt, are eligible for applying.
- The teachers of Central Government Schools, for example, schools like Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Schools under the Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA), are eligible.
- The teachers of Sainik Schools and Schools run by the Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) are eligible.
- The teachers of schools under the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) are also eligible.
- The teachers of schools affiliated to the Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) can also apply for this ICT Awards.
How to Apply for the NCERT Awards 2021 @ ictaward.ncert.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure to apply and register for the NCERT Awards 2021. This is for the teachers willing to apply for the NCERT ICT Awards.
- Visit the official portal of ICT Awards.
- It takes the user to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, in the Menu Bar, click on the Login/Registration Tab.
- It redirects the user to the login page below.
- In the newly opened page, click on the New Registration Tab.
Online Registration Application Form for NCERT ICT Award 2021
- It then takes the candidate to the below Applicant Registration Form.
- Select the Organisation Type, First Name, Middle Name and Last Name of the Applicant, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Next after entering the above details.
- In the redirected page, check your personal details, and click on the checkbox stating that all the details you entered are correct.
- Click on the Send Activation Link on Registered Above Mail ID.
- The applicant can now observe the alert Application Registration Details have been successfully added, and the account details Link has been sent to your registered mail id.
- Click on the Home Page Button, as shown on the above page.
- Go to your registered mail ID and check for the activation link, as shown below.
- It then displays the below page where the applicant has to create a password and confirm it.
- Click on the Set Password Button, as shown above.
- Please read the instructions below and click on the Login Page Button to redirect to the Home Page and self-nominate yourself using the username and Password.
- The applicant can observe the below page- Status of Date Saved by the Applicant.
- On the Menu Bar, the applicant can observe the different tabs like Personal Details, School Details, Use of ICT, Service Record, Objective Criteria, Criteria based on performance, Google Drive Link, Preview Application, Submit Application, and Change Password.
- Click on each tab and start filling the details on each page.
- For example, clicking on the Personal Details Tab will take you to the below page where the applicant should enter the contact details, educational and professional details.
- Continue filling the details in different sections, and continue till the final submission page below.
- Verify all the details and click on the final submission page to end the registration process.
- The applicant then receives an application number for future references.
Last Date for applying NCERT ICT Award 2021
The ICT has already been started inviting the applications form the teachers, and the last date for submission of online applications is 15 October 2021.
National Teachers Awards 2021 FAQ
Who can apply for the National Teachers Award 2021?
The teachers working in different schools across the nation from recognized boards can apply for the National Teachers Awards.
Can I apply for the ICT Award 2021 in offline mode?
No, the applicants can only apply online for the ICT Award 2021.
Do I need to pay any fee for applying to the NCERT ICT Award online?
No, the applicants are not required to pay any application fee for applying to the NCERT ICT Scheme online.
What is the last date for online registrations for NCERT ICT Award Online?
The last date for online registrations for NCERT ICT Award Online is 15 October 2021.