Maha Navinya Purna Yojana complete Details – how to Apply, Fill Application Form, Registration/login process & how to check beneficiary List
The Scheme of navinya purna yojana is introduced by the Department of Animal husbandry, the government of Maharashtra. The department of animal husbandry offers a unique chance of self-employment to the educated and unemployed youth in rural areas of Maharashtra and provides them with better and sustainable income options.
The department has continuously made numerous efforts to keep the economy in a stir through different schemes and initiatives. Under the scheme of navinya purna yojana, one can not only get the benefit of sheli Palan yojana 2021 but also you can apply for dugdh vyavsay yojana and many more schemes.
Navinya Purna Yojana
Navinya Purna Yojana includes:
- Navinya Purna Yojana Goat (Maha Sheli Palan Yojana)
- Navinya Purna Yojana Milck.
- Navinya Purna Yojana Poultry.
The date of application for Navinya Purna Yojana is from December 4, 2021, to December 18, 2021.
Navinya Purna Yojana Apply, Online Registration Form
- You can apply for the scheme via the official website of the Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Maharashtra. Or, via the app.
- When you click on the link, the following page will open ;
- After the above page opens, you have to select the fourth option from the left in the blue bar on top of the page.
- Next, the form will open on the screen,
- The form asks for various details about the applicant and once you complete the form with correct information and declaration, it will finally be ready to submit.
District Wise List of Navinya Purna Yojana Beneficiaries – Download PDF
The applicants from all districts of Maharashtra can check & download the beneficiary list online. If you want to see if you name exists in the list or not, follow these steps:
- Visit this Page
- Now from the list, click on the link of your region to view the list of beneficiaries
- Visit Official Website
- Check beneficiary List
- Details of Sub Schemes under Navinya Purna Yojana
- Download Official App
What is Navinya Purna Yojana?
The Department of Animal Husbandry has launched the Innovative Plan 2021 to provide self-employment tools to the educated and unemployed youth in the rural areas of the state as well as to their breeders and farmers.
Is this scheme functional in all states of Maharashtra?
Yes, the scheme is functional in all states of Maharashtra.
How to check the names of beneficiaries under this scheme?
Interested applicants can check the details on the official website or mobile application
Last Updated on December 13, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari