Step by Step Guide to Apply for National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS), Portal, Online Registration Form @nyps.mpa.gov.in
In collaboration with the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, the Union Government of India has launched an innovative program called the National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS). The scheme’s main objective is to encourage the students to participate in youth parliament online to spread democracy across the nation. As many as 8,000 educational institutions and 4,00,000 students have already been covered under this scheme. The scheme is divided into two: Kishore Sabha (Class IX to Class XII) and Tarun Sabha (Under Graduate / Post-Graduate Level).
The interested applicants can visit the nyps.mpa.gov.in portal and apply for the National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS) 2021.
National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS) 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS) 2021, Features, Portal, Online Registration Form.
Salient Features of National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS)
Let us see the features of the National Youth Scheme (NYPS) launched by the Union Government.
- Students from all the recognized educational institutions are eligible to participate in this program.
- Class to IX to Class XII are eligible for Kishore Sabha.
- Under Graduates and Post-Graduates are eligible for Tarun Sabha.
- The Online Registrations for the youth parliament will be carried on the official web portal of NYPS.
- The duration of the youth parliament should not exceed one hour.
- Each batch should consist of about 50-55 students.
- E-Training Modules, Videos, Photographs, and Scripts are available on the portal for participants’ online self-learning.
- The educational institutions can conduct the youth parliaments from their respective educational institutions.
- After completing the event, educational institutions have to submit a report to the government.
Official Portal of NYPS Scheme 2021
- As discussed above, the students are not needed to gather anywhere for the youth parliament. The educational institutions can gather the students in their respective premises and conduct the Youth Parliament Sessions.
- For this, the educational institutions should Login on the official portal www.nyps.mpa.gov.in, register and participate in the NYPS.
- However, the last date for registrations for Youth Parliament is 30 June 2021
How to Apply National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS) @ nyps.mpa.gov.in
Let us look at the online procedure to apply for the National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS).
- Visit the Official Portal of the National Youth Parliament Scheme (NYPS).
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Login Button on the following page.
- On the newly opened page, click on the New Registration button.
NYPS Online Registration Form 2021
- Select Kishore Sabha or Tarun Sabha.
- Enter the Name of the Principal/Head/Dean/Registrar.
- Select the Designation of the Principal/Head/Dean/Registrar.
- Enter the Name of the Institution.
- Select the Affiliated to Option in the form.
- Enter the Email and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Enter the OTP Generated to your registered mobile number and Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- Click on the Verify Button.
Note: Please follow the similar procedure for Tarun Sabha as you followed for the Kishore Sabha.
94, Parliament House, New Delhi-110001
Mobile – 9910031273
Phone – 011-23034732
Email – email@example.com
National Youth Parliament Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Youth Parliament Scheme conducted by the Union Government?
The NYPS Portal’s objective is to strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, tolerance of others’ views, and enable the student community to know about the practices and procedures of the Parliament.
Who can participate in the National Youth Parliament scheme?
All the country’s recognized educational institutions are eligible to participate in the ‘Portal Based Youth Parliament Programme.’
What is the duration of the Youth Parliament Scheme launched by the NYPS Scheme?
The duration of the sitting of the ‘Youth Parliament’ should not exceed one hour.
What is the venue of the Youth Parliament Sessions initiated by the Indian government?
Each institution shall hold the Youth Parliament sitting at their premises.