Step by Step Guide to Apply for ID Card on National Portal for Transgender Persons, Download Certificate, Login, Online Registration@transgender.dosje.gov.in
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has led to another initiation for the transgender people. The Union Minister for Social Justice Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot has launched National Portal for Transgender Persons” Through this initiation. The transgender community will get an ID Card and Certificate from the government. This initiation is a great move from the side of the government as it provides a sense of identity to the transgender people across the nation. Moreover, this initiation helps the section of these people to get eligible for the different welfare schemes launched by the government.
The interested applicants can apply for the certificate online on the portal transgender.dosje.gov.in.
National Portal for Transgender Persons
This article explains the National Transgender Persons Portal, Procedure to Apply ID Card and Certificate, Login and Online Registration Process on the official portal.
“Union Minister also e-inaugurated Garima Greh: A shelter homes for Transgender people in Vadodara, Gujarat. The main objective of this shelter home is to accommodate the Transgender persons, with basic amenities like shelter, food, medical care and recreational facilities. Moreover, the Garima Greh support for the transgender people in capacity-building/skill development, which will enable them to lead a life of dignity and respect.”
Features of the National Transgenders Portal
Let us see the features of the online portal launched for the benefit of transgender people in the nation.
- The portal has recently initiated by the Union Minister for the Social Justice and Empowerment, Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot in a press conference.
- The Third Gender people can register their gender on the portal. Registered applicants will get I-Cards and Certificates.
- The process is entirely online, and the applicant no needs to visit any physical office for applying the scheme.
- If any of the applicants did not receive the id cards or certificates, they could register their grievances on the portal.
- The certificate will be given to the candidates by the district magistrate.
- The Issuing authorities can monitor the number of applications received using the provided dashboard.
- The official can take necessary actions on the approved/on hold and rejected applications using the dashboard.
Apply and Online Registration form for the Third Gender @ transgender.dosje.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply and download for the Identity Card and E Certificate for the Transgender People on the portal.
- Visit the Official Portal for Transgender Persons.
- It takes the online users to the below page.
- Click on the Register Here at the bottom of the Login Page.
- Enter the Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, State of Residence and Enter Captcha.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
- You can see the alert: Your Account has Been Successfully Registered.
Get I-Card and Download Certificates @ transgender.dosje.gov.in
- Once after the successful registration, the applicants can avail of the ID Card, and E Certificate provided the government.
- The applicants can track the status of their applications online. In case of delay or denial, the candidates can register their grievances on the website.
Login on National Transgender’s Portal@transgender.dosje.gov.in
- The applicants can Login on the portal using the credentials like User Name and Password.
- It takes the user to the Dashboard, Where he/she can find the status of the application and other details.
ID Cards and Certificates for Transgender People FAQ’s
Who are the eligible applicants for applying for the gender affidavit on the portal?
The people who belong to the transgender community can apply and register their gender on the recently launched Transgender Portal.
I am transgender, and I want to apply for this scheme. Where should I go to register for my ID Card and Certificate?
The applicants are not required to visit any office. The complete process can be finished online on the transgender’s portal.
Is there any age or location criteria to register on the Transgender Portal launched by the government?
There is no age or location criteria to get yourself registered on the transgender’s portal introduced the government.
What is the Garima Greh Scheme that was parallelly launched with the Transgender Portal by the Union Minister?
The Union Minister Thaawarchand Gehlot also e-inaugurated Garima Greh, a shelter homes for Transgender people in Vadodara, Gujarat.