Complete Details about NDHM Digital Health Mission Yojana | PM Modi Health ID Card Scheme 2021, Complete Details
On the eve of the 74th Independence day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a flagship program called National Digital Health Mission Yojana. This is one of the digital initiative launched to pave the way for Digital India. The objective of this scheme is to cover the entire health eco-system through Integrated Health Systems. Under this scheme, the citizens will get the PM Modi Digital Health Cards. Moreover, the government claimed this scheme as the one stop solution to face epidemics like Covid 19 in the near future.
The interested people can follow the complete details of the National Digital Health Mission Yojana in this article.
- 1 NDHM National Digital Health Mission Yojana
- 1.1 Complete Details of PM Modi Health Card Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Features of PM Modi NDHM Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Benefits of PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021
- 1.3.1 National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) Yojana FAQ
- 1.3.2 What is the objective of the PM Modi National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) Yojana?
- 1.3.3 What is PM Modi Health ID Card in National Digital Health Mission?
- 1.3.4 Can doctors register their details on the NDHM Yojana Portal?
- 1.3.5 What details are stored in the PM Modi Health ID Card of the patient?
NDHM National Digital Health Mission Yojana
In this article, we explain to you about the NDHM National Digital Health Mission Scheme and Complete Details, Features and Benefits of PM Modi Health ID Card Scheme 2021.
Complete Details of PM Modi Health Card Yojana 2021
Let us see the complete details of the One Nation Health Card Scheme launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- In a recent announcement, the Union Health Ministry has been clarified that the Digital Health Card is not a mandatory process. Moreover, it has also mentioned that no citizen should face issues in the Covid 19 Vaccination Process for not having the PM Modi Health Card.
- The Online Portal of National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) consists of Health ID, Personal Health Care Record, Digi Doctor, Health Facility Registry, Tele Medicine and E-Pharmacy.
- Under the NDHM, the information of health services will be available on an app across the country along with details of the doctor.
- After downloading the app, the applicants will have to register themselves, after which the applicants will get a Health ID.
- All information about the treatment and medical examinations will have to be digitally saved so that its record can be kept for future references.
- When the applicant go to any hospital or doctor for treatment, then the applicants can directly take the digital id card given instead of the medical records.
- Moreover, the concerned doctor will be able to sit anywhere and see all the medical records through the unique ID.
- However, the entire registration is voluntary as per the wish of the applicant.
Features of PM Modi NDHM Yojana 2021
The NDHM is going to maintain by the National Health Authority ( NHA), which comes under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Let us have a look at the features of the PM Modi Digital Health Mission (NDHM) 2021 below.
- The availability of the NDHM is going to be on the Website and App.
- Through the Digi Doctor option, the doctors can register their details and contact numbers on the portal.
- All the medical databases of every Indian will be stored through the National Health ID.
- Every citizen can enroll their medical history in the medical health care provided; they can avail of this by submitting the necessary details like Mobile Number and Aadhar Card.
- The scheme includes various healthcare providers such as hospitals, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Insurance Companies, etc.
- The Health ID is voluntary to the citizens, and the Health ID scope is applicable all over the country.
Benefits of PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021
- The core objective of the National Digital Health Mission is to integrate all the health care services digitally under one umbrella. However, citizens shall have the following benefit through the NDHM Scheme.
- It is a repository of medical information of the patient where all the medical history of the individual patient is stored.
- The citizens can view the database of doctors all over the country.
- The stored database of the patients helps in preventing medical errors and allows quick treatment.
- The patient can view his/her medical history stored in the health card.
- Health care services will become more transparent and flexible.
- Saves time and money, wherein the doctors can find the medical history of the patient in the health card.
- It provides access to health care services for rural citizens.
- It Develops the medical infrastructure across the country.
National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) Yojana FAQ
What is the objective of the PM Modi National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) Yojana?
The objective of the National Digital Health Mission ( NDHM) is to provide Integrated Health Care Services across the country.
What is PM Modi Health ID Card in National Digital Health Mission?
The Health ID Card stores all the medical data of an individual across the country
Can doctors register their details on the NDHM Yojana Portal?
Yes, the doctors can register their details on the NDHM Yojana Portal.
What details are stored in the PM Modi Health ID Card of the patient?
All the patient details like Blood Group, BMI Index, and past medical history are stored in the Health ID Card.