NAREDCO Housing For All | Online Registration /Login@ Housing For All Portal
Prime Narendra Modi’s Government, as a part of Digital India and “Housing for all by 2022” initiated a biggest E-commerce Portal called “NAREDCO Housing for All Portal”. The portal was launched on recently under the support of NAREDCO and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Acronym of NAREDCO is National Real Estate Development Council. Under this initiation, people can buy the ready to move homes not only from India, from any part of India Online.
However, the aspirants can directly login at the “Housing for All” E-Commerce Portal, explore the homes of their choice and can buy the homes online.
Naredco Housing For All Portal | Online Registration / Login
In this article, we give you a detailed explanation about the NAREDCO Housing For All Portal, New User Registration and Login Procedure
Naredco Housing For All Portal Online Registration
- Login at the Housing For All Portal
- It displays the given below Home Page
- Click on the “Sign Up As” as shown in the above page
- In the drop Down Select the Option “Buyer”
- It redirects to the given below Registration Page
- Fill in the Registration Form as shown below
- Verify all the details and Click on the Sign Up Button
- Then, it displays the below page that shows that your registration has been approved
- A username and password will be sent to your mail id with activation link
- Now check your registered email id for verifying your Housing for All Account
- After clicking on the “Click her to verify” link it redirects to the portal and activates your account
- Now Come back to the Home Page and Click on the Login As Button
- Select the option Buyer in the drop down and click on it
Login to NAREDCO Housing For All Portal @housingforall
- It redirects to the Login Page as shown
- Enter your mail id and password. Click on the Login Button
- It then, redirects to the User Dashboard as shown below
- You can see the following Dashboard. Here the user can see all the details like My Profile, Booked Property, My Favourites and Saved Searches
- Besides , the user can see all the transactions related to the properties he booked and can also manage his/her profile
NAREDCO Housing For All FAQ
What is the objective of NAREDCO Housing for All E -Commerce Portal ?
The objective of NAREDCO Housing for ALL Portal is, the buyers can buy ready to occupy houses from its portal
Does registering in the Housing For All portal includes any charges?
No, the online users can directly register on the portal with out paying any registration
What documents one has to submit to get register on the Housing for All Portal ?
No, there is no need to submit any documents for getting registered on the housing for all portal
What is user dashboard in the Housing for All Portal ?
Through user dashboard, the buyer can select the properties he wants to buy,he can bookmark the properties and can see the transaction history o the user dashboard