[MSY] Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Uttarakhand (UK), Apply, Online Registration, Application Form 2021, Apply @ msy.uk gov portal
The Uttarakhand Government has recently started a flagship programme called Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Uttarkhand. This scheme was launched by the Cheif Minister Shi Trivendra Singh Rawat Ji to aid the migrant workers who returned to the home state Uttarakhand. The scheme aims to provide self-employment to the migrant workers and set their businesses by providing monetary assistance. The eligible applicants can apply for the loan from Nationalised Banks, Regional Rural Banks, Cooperative, and Scheduled Banks.
The interested applicants can login to the portal, apply and register online for availing the benefits of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana-MSY Uttarakhand
This article explains to you about the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Scheme Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features and Application Procedure on the msy.uk gov portal.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Swarojgar Yojana
Let us see the criteria to get eligible for the CM Swarojgar Yojana.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant can apply and get benefited from this scheme only once.
- The beneficiaries selection is based on the First Come First Serve Basis.
- The applying candidates should not be a beneficiary to any self-employment scheme from the government in the last 5 years.
Key Features of Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana
Let us see the key features of the Uttarakhand Swatojgar Yojana.
- The main objective of the Swarojgar Scheme is to assist the migrant workers of the state by providing the loans.
- For the manufacturing sector, the loan eligibility is 25 lakhs, for the service sector is 10 Lakhs, and for the business area, the loan amount is 10 Lakhs.
- The candidates who belong to the general category should deposit 10% of the project cost money.
- The candidates who belong to a special category should deposit 5% of the project cost money.
- The aspirants can avail of the loans from Nationalised Banks, Cooperative Banks, Scheduled Banks, etc.
How to Apply for UK Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana (MSY) 2021 – Applicant Registration Form
Here is the online procedure to apply for the UK Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Scheme (MSY) 2021 and the Applicant Registration Form.
- Visit the Official Portal of MSY Uttarakhand.
- It displays the Home Page of the website below.
- Click on the Register on the page displayed below.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Email, Create, and Confirm Password.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name, PAN Card No., Aadhar Card Number, Address, District, City, and Pin Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the SignUP Button.
- After you click signup, it generates the OPT to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and click on the Verify Button.
- It then sends a verification link to your registered mail id.
- Open your mail id and click on the activation link.
Swarojgar Yojana Uttarakhand, Online Application Form,Apply@msy.uk.gov.in/
- Go to Login Page and login the with User Name and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login button.
- It then displays the Application Form with pre-filled details as given below.
- It shows all the details which you have filled in the registration process.
- Click on the CheckBox- If the applicant details is the same as Registered User Details.
- Scroll down the page and enter the empty information like Date of Birth, Gender, PAN Number, Category of the Applicant, and the Caste.
- In the Unit Details Section, Select Unit Type, Nature of Unit, Name of Unit, Plot Area, Area Type, Address of Unit, District and Tehsil, Block, Village, and City of the Unit.
- The next section below asks the NC5 Digit Code, Product /Service Description, Annual Capacity, Product Details.
- In the Proposed Employment Section, Male Skills Employee, Male Unskillsed Employee, Female Skilled Employee, and Female Unskilled Employee.
- In the proposed employment details, enter the investment details, Details of Finance in Lakhs, Assembly Constituency of Proposed Unit, Enter the EDP Training Details.
- Click Save and Next.
- It then redirects to the Bank Details Page.
- Enter the Bank Details like Name, Branch, IFSC Code, Account Number, Address, and District.
- Similarly, enter the details of the second choice bank.
- Click Save and Next.
- Download the PDR and Affidavit on the next page.
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the Documents Upload Section, upload the Address Proof, Photo, Proposed Investment Proof, Identity Proof, Affidavit, Education
- Proof, Bank Proof, Caste Certificate, Divyang Certificate ( If applicable), and the Identity Proof.
- Eventually, the application process ends with clicking on Declaration Checkbox.
Self Employment Scheme Uttarakhand FAQ
What is the objective of the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana?
The objective of the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana is to provide self-employment and business opportunities to the people.
Can I apply for the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Scheme Offline?
The applicants can also apply for this scheme offline by downloading the application form from the portal, attesting the necessary documents, and submitting it to the concerned authorities.
What are the different sectors I can start a business under Swarojgar Scheme?
The aspirant can start a business in Trade, Service, and Manufacturing Sectors.
Do the candidates required to give the bank details on the official portal of MSY Uttarakhand?
The candidates applying for the MSY UK Scheme should give their bank account details on the portal.