Guide to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan, Online Registration Form 2021, List
Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot has launched another initiation Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana for the farmers in the State. The Krishak Sathi Yojana’s main motive is to assist families of the deceased farmers who died while carrying out agricultural activities or face any disability during farming. The government will provide a subsidy that ranges from 5000 to 200000 Lakh Rupees. Moreover, the interested farmers can avail themselves of this insurance coverage scheme online by sitting at their homes.
The applicants should meet the eligibility criteria before applying for Krishak Sathi Yojana Online.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan State, Apply Online, Registration Form 2021, and List on the official portal.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan
Let us see the application/registration procedure for the CM Krishak Sathi Yojana of Rajasthan State for farmers.
- There is no information about the official website for the recently announced CM Krishak Sathi Scheme Rajasthan State.
- We will keep you updated if there is any news about the online application form.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Online Registration Form 2021
- The government may invite online applications on the Official Portal of Rajasthan.
- Please follow our latest updates on state and central government schemes.
Apply Rajasthan Farmer Insurance Subsidy Scheme Offline
- However, applicant farmers can apply for the scheme in offline mode.
- For this, the applicants should visit the nearest Agricultural Department of their respective district.
- The applicants should collect the offline application form from the concerned executives there.
- Candidates should start manually filling in their details, such as Personal Details, Address Details, Land Details, Bank Account Details, and Other important details.
- Attach the important documents along with the form and submit them to the department officials.
- After that, the applicants will scrutinize the application form and let the eligible farmers know the status.
Beneficiary List of the Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana
Let us see the online procedure to check the beneficiary status online on the official portal.
- As discussed above, the online applications are not yet active on the official portal.
- Once the application process starts online, the applicants can check the beneficiary status online on the official portal.
- However, the applicants who have applied offline can check the beneficiary list offline in the concerned district agricultural department office.
Financial Assistance (Insurance Coverage) under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana
|Disability in 2 limbs (either 2 hands or 2 legs or 2 eyes or 1 arm and 1 leg)||Rupees 50000|
|Reed fracture, going into coma due to head injury||Rupees 50000|
|De-scalping of the hair of the head of a man or woman||Rupees 40000|
|De-scalping of hair of part of head of man or woman||Rupees 25000|
|1 limb disability (or arm or leg or eye or ankle)||Rupees 25000|
|If 4 fingers are cut||Rupees 20000|
|If 3 fingers are cut||Rupees 15000|
|If 2 fingers are cut||Rupees 10000|
|If 1 finger is cut||Rupees 5000|
|Any other Fracture||Rupees 5000|
Essential Documents for the CM Krishak Sathi Scheme Rajasthan
Find out the list of documents that an applicant needs to get eligible for the Krihak Sathi Yojana of Rajasthan State.
- Application in the prescribed form
- FIR and Support Panchnama Police Inquiry Report
- Post Mortem Report (or) Death Certificate in case of death
- Sub Divisional Magistrate’s Case Approval Report
- Disability certificate and photo of disability of Medical Board / Civil Surgeon in case of permanent disability
- Indemnity Bond
- Proof of Age
- Hair Detail Report
- Other evidence to be produced on demand
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Krishak Sathi Yojana 2021.
- To benefit from this scheme, it is mandatory for a permanently disabled person to be a registered farmer.
- The dead or permanently disabled person should be between 5 and 70 years old to benefit from this scheme.
- If the farmer dies, the nominee should be a child/girl/husband/wife of the registered farmer.
- The death or permanent disability should occur due to an accident to get covered under this scheme.
- The applicants have to apply to the concerned District Agricultural Officer’s office within six months of the accident.
- Please remember that suicide or natural death is not covered under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan FAQ’s
What is the amount of insurance coverage that an applicant should avail of under the Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan?
The applicants will get insurance coverage of Rupees 5000 to Rs 200000 for the dead and disability.
What is the applicants’ age criteria to get avail of the benefits of the CM Krishak Sathi Scheme?
The applicants should be in between 5 years and 70 years to get eligible for this scheme.
Is there any subsidy the applicant will get in case of natural death and suicide?
No, the applicant’s family will not get any insurance fund if the farmer dies in natural death or suicide.
What is the official website to apply for the Rajasthan Krishak Sathi Yojana?
In this instance, there is no official website to apply for the Rajasthan Krishak Sathi Yojana of the Rajasthan Government.