Step by Step Guide to Apply Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana, Online Registration 2021,List, & Check Status@edubt.bih.nic.in
The Bihar State Government has started the Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना) for the Boys and Girls who passed with the first class in the 10th exams. The eligible students will get an incentive of Rupees 10,000 from the State Government. Moreover, the SC/ST students who passed class 10th in the Second Division will get Rupees 8,000 as an incentive. All the applicants whose family income is less than Rupees 1.5 Lakh are eligible for the scheme.
The interested applicants can register for the Bihar Balak/Balika Prostsahan Yojana 2021 on the official portal.
Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration, List and Check Status.
Boys/Girls Incentive Scheme for Merit Students Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an application should fulfill to get eligible for the Bihar Boys/Girls Protsahan Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- The candidate should recently complete their class 10th with First Class Marks Marks.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than 1.5 Lakh per annum.
- The candidates should have an active bank account and aadhaar card.
How to Apply CM Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana @ edubt.bih.nic.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the CM Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of edubt.bih.nic.in
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Select the Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika (10th Passed) Incentive Scheme Link on the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- Read the Guideline carefully on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Click here to Apply under the important links.
- On the newly opened page, Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth, or Total Marks Obtained.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login Button.
- It then redirects to the next page.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Click on the Generate OTP.
- Copy the OTP Generated from your Mobile Number and Paste in the respective field.
- It then redirects to the following page below.
- On the newly opened page, the applicants can find the Update Bank Details, Upload Income Certificates, and Finalise the Application Links.
Online Application Form 2021
- Click on the Update Bank Details Section.
- Enter the Student Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Registration Number, Name as per Aadhaar, Date of Birth as per Aadhaar.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number and Click on the Aadhaar Verify Button.
- After verifying your Aadhaar Number, Bank Account, Bank Branch, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number and Confirm Bank Account Number.
- Verify all the details and click on the Save Button.
- You can observe the alert: Student Details Updated Successfully.
- Go back and click on the Upload Income Certificates.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Choose File option for uploading the income certificate.
- Please remember that file size should not exceed more than 400kb.
- Click on the Save Button.
- Go back to the previous page and click on the Finalise Application.
- On the newly opened page, click on the button: Click here to preview.
- It then displays the preview of the application form.
- After verifying the details in the preview application, click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Click on the Final Submit.
- It shows the dialogue box: Are you sure you want to submit finally.
- Click on the Yes button in the dialogue box.
- It then shows the preview of the application once again.
- The applicant can download the print the application form for future reference.
Procedure to Check Application Status Online
- Go to the e-Kalyan Home Page and click on the: Click Here to View Application Status.
- On the newly opened page, Enter the Registration Number and click on the Search Button.
Mukhyamantri Boys/Girls Incentive Scheme FAQ’s
What is the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021?
Under this scheme, the Bihar State Government provides a scholarship for the students who completed their class 10th in First Division.
I want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana. Is the income certificate mandatory to apply for the same?
The eligible candidates applying for the Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Scheme must upload their Income Certificate on the portal.
Do the candidates are required to upload their Aadhaar Detail on the E-Kalyan portal?
The eligible candidates should give and verify their Aadhaar Details online during the Registration Process.
What is the application fees for applying to the Bihar Government Boys/Girls Incentive Scheme for the merit students?
The students do not need to pay any application fees for applying for the Boys/Girls Incentive Scheme of the Bihar State.