Step By Step Procedure to Apply MP Laptop Scheme, View Student List School/District Wise & Online Registration Form@shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
The Madhya Pradesh Government has recently started the Free Laptop Scheme for the students in the state. The students who completed their class 12th with 85% aggregate can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Government’s free laptop scheme. Under this free laptop yojana, the government encourages merit students to pursue higher education and enhance their technical skills. The interested students who wish to apply for the scheme can register on the official portal to benefit 25000 Rupees under Medhavi Chhatra Yojana.
Read Our Latest Article : SOF NSO Science Olympiad Online Exam
- 1 MP Shiksha Portal-Laptop Yojana
- 1.1 View Student List School/District Wise@Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- 1.2 Apply Online for MP Free Student Laptop Distribution Scheme@shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- 1.3 Online Student Registration Procedure for MP Laptop Scheme@shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 MP Free Laptop (Medhavi Chhatra) Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 What is the monetary assistance provided to the students availing of the free laptop scheme MP?
- 1.4.3 What is the eligibility for a student to apply for the MP Laptop Scheme?
- 1.4.4 Can I file my complaints on the official portal of MP Shiksha regarding the Laptop Scheme?
- 1.4.5 Can I apply for the MP Free Laptop Yojana in the Offline Mode?
MP Shiksha Portal-Laptop Yojana
All the eligible students can visit the official MP Shiksha Portal and register for the government’s free laptop distribution scheme.
This article explains the Madhya Pradesh State Shiksha Portal, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Student List 2021 School/District Wise, the online application, and the portal’s registration procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 12 Free Laptop Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria the students should fulfill to get eligible for the free laptop scheme announced by the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The students should pass the class 12th with 85% of aggregate to apply for this scheme.
- The scheme doesn’t have any other restrictions like an age bar. The students of different age groups qualified in class 12th can apply for this scheme.
Important Documents Required
Let us see the documents required to apply for the MP Free Laptop Scheme below.
- Student Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Family Ration Card
View Student List School/District Wise@Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
Let us see the students list of the MP Shiksha Scheme both school and district wise on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of the MP Shiksha Scheme.
- It displays the Home Page, as shown below.
- Click on the below link to link to view the District Wise Merit List of Students.
- District & School Wise Student Eligibility List
- In the newly opened page, enter the District and School Name.
- It then displays the below page.
- From the above page, the applicants can see the list of merit students district wise and school wise as shown.
Apply Online for MP Free Student Laptop Distribution Scheme@shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure for the MP Free Student Laptop Distribution Scheme Online on the official portal. This application procedure is for the eligible students completed their class 12th exams.
- Visit the Official Portal of Shiksha Madhya Pradesh.
- It takes the student to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, click on the Laptop Delivery Tab.
- It then takes the applicants to the Laptop Scheme Page.
- On the newly opened page, check the student’s eligibility status applying for the scheme by clicking on the ‘Know Eligibility‘ Tab in the Menu Bar.
- On the redirected page, click on the Click your Eligibility/Know Your Eligibility Link.
- It then redirects the student to the below page.
- Enter the Roll Number of Class 12th (MP Board) and click on the Meritorious Student button’s Details.
- The system then verifies the eligibility of the student and then shows the eligibility status.
- After checking the eligibility of the candidate, he/she can start the application procedure.
Follow the Article : Diksha Portal Registration
Online Student Registration Procedure for MP Laptop Scheme@shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- In the online application, the students can fill their personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, .address, and contact details.
- Enter the academic details like the school name, address of the school, marksheet, and upload the necessary documents mentioned on the portal.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- After finishing the registration process, the students can check their Account Number and Payment Status by entering Roll Number of Class 12th.
NOTE: The students can also apply for this scheme in the offline mode directly with the school management’s help.
MP Free Laptop (Medhavi Chhatra) Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
What is the monetary assistance provided to the students availing of the free laptop scheme MP?
The government provides a monetary benefit of Rupees 25000 to the eligible beneficiary student under the free laptop scheme.
What is the eligibility for a student to apply for the MP Laptop Scheme?
The student should pass the class 12th exam with an aggregate of 85% to get eligible for the free laptop scheme.
Can I file my complaints on the official portal of MP Shiksha regarding the Laptop Scheme?
The applicant students can file complaints on the portal by clicking on the website’s complaints/grievances link.
Can I apply for the MP Free Laptop Yojana in the Offline Mode?
The applicant students can directly apply for this scheme offline with the help of school management.