The Government of Madhya Pradesh has made the procedure of seeing the MP Fasal Girdawari Report available online. Farmers in the state will no longer have to travel to a government office to obtain a copy of their Fasal girdawari MP report. Candidate farmers will benefit significantly from the Crop Girdawari MP Report. Farmers can use this MP girdawari report to obtain crop insurance, bank loans, and reimbursement for damages caused by natural disasters. The SAARA app allows you to view the Fasal girdawari MP report.
MP Fasal Girdawari report online
- Visit saara.mp.gov.in, the official website of the Smart Application for Revenue Administration.
- On the home page, select Crop Girdawari from the drop-down menu.
- You must now select the option to visit.
- Following that, the following options will appear on the screen.
- Check girdawari status Madhya Pradesh (acreage wise)
- Based on Girdhari percent, the number of villages Reports by district
- Progress report by light and by village
- Crop by crop report
- It would be best if you chose the most appropriate solution for your requirements.
- You must fill out the following information on this page: Season/District/Tehsil/RI/Halka/Gram
- After that, select View Report from the drop-down menu.
- The essential information will be displayed by the portal on your computer screen.
Check MP Fasal Girdawari status
- First and foremost, go to the Smart Application for Revenue Administration’s official website.
- The website will redirect you to the home page.
- After that, select Crop Girdawari from the drop-down menu.
- You must now select the Dashboard option.
- You may find information about the Dashboard on this page.
- The procedure for downloading all of the applications is as follows:
- If you want to learn about the process of downloading the entire program, you must do it while keeping in mind the following factors listed below:
- First and foremost, you must open Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- The search bar will appear as soon as Google Play Store opens.
- There, you must enter all the apps.
- Then a list will appear on the screen in front of you.
- You must first install all the programs.
- The full application will be downloaded to your smartphone in this manner.
- Then you can acquire the information you need from the entire MP Fasal Gardwari programme.
Login process for MP Fasal Girdawari
If you want to log in to MP Fasal Girdawari, you can do so quickly by following the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the Smart Application for Revenue Administration official website.
- The website’s home page will now appear on the screen.
- Here, you must select the login option.
- The login form will now be displayed on the screen.
- You must provide your username in this login form and enter your password.
- Following that, the captcha code will appear on the screen, which you must then enter.
- After that, you’ll need to choose a login method.
Contact Information for the Helpline of Fasal Girdawari in MP
You can register your problem by calling the helpline number of MP Fasal Girdawari which is 1800-180-6001. You may get all your troubles solved by calling this helpline number. However, if you contact this number, you must do it between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. because this is a toll-free number in use in the MP Fasal Girdawari, it is possible that if you call at other times, this number will not be available.
The MP girdawari report Scheme is launched by the Madhya Pradesh government. Farmers will not have to deal with any middlemen due to this scheme, and there will be no need to enlist the assistance of anyone to get information about their harvest to the government. The Saara application, which is related to the Madhya Pradesh crop Girdawari, has also been launched. You can now use the Saara mobile app to access various services. The entire program can also be downloaded through the Google Play Store and is entirely free with a friendly UI.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|
What is the full scope of the SAARA application, and how did it get started?
SAARA is one such application developed by the Madhya Pradesh government to benefit the state’s farmers. Farmers earlier lacked a dedicated portal to access their MP Fasal Girdawari status and this app helps them to access that info via the internet.
What is the full name of the SAARA App?
Smart Application for Revenue Administration is the full name of this application. It is a lightweight app developed solely for farmers residing in Madhya Pradesh.
What is the objective of the Fasal girdawari MP Report in Madhya Pradesh?
Farmers can seek compensation for crop loss due to natural causes through the government’s crop girdawari MP report. You can also borrow money from banks and insure your crops. Farmers can use this MP girdawari report to communicate agricultural facts to the government.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari