Procedure to Apply MP E-uparjan 2021, Kisan/Farmer Online Registration Form, Login SSSM ID @mpeuparjan.nic.in
The Madhya Pradesh State Government has initiated an online portal for the welfare of the state’s farmers. The MP Government launched MP E-Uparjan to make the farmers earn double income. Under this scheme, the farmers will get the support price for their crops during the Kharif season. However, the applicant farmers faced many difficulties during the online process with the Krishi Mandi Portal. Now, the interested applicants can apply online on the E-Uparjan Portal.
The interested and eligible farmers can visit the official portal mpeuparjan.nic.in and register online for the scheme.
MP E-uparjan 2021
This article explains the online procedure for Kisan/Farmer Online Registration Form, Apply/Login SSSM ID, Eligibility Guidelines, Required Documents on the official portal.
Guidelines for Registering on MP e-Uparjan
Let us see the registration guidelines for registering on the Madhya Pradesh Farmers E-Procurement Portal.
- The farmers should register themselves on the MP Online through the Aadhaar number and Samagra ID.
- The applicant farmers must check the bank account number given at the time of registration.
- The mobile number of the candidate should be linked with the Aadhaar Number.
- After registering on the MP E Uparjan portal, the applicants should keep their acknowledgment receipt safe.
- If the applicant’s Samagra ID is not maintained, he/she cannot complete the registration process online.
Step by Step Guide to Apply MP E- Uparjan 2021
Let us see the online procedure to register online for the New/Farmer Online Registration Form on the MP E- uparjan portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of MP E-Uparjan.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Rabi 2020-21 Link.
- It then redirects to the below page.
- Click on the Farmer Registration Application for Ravi Procurement Year for 2020-21 to redirect to the next page.
- Read the instructions carefully and then start entering your details such as Mobile Number, Farmer Code, or Samagra ID, and click on the Search Button.
Online Kisan/Farmer Registration Form 2021
- It then displays the registration form. Enter all the information asked, such as your bank account details, land ownership details, and purchase center details.
- Verify all the information filled in the form and click on the submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application form, the system will generate the application number and acknowledgment number.
- With the acknowledgment number, the farmers will be able to take their product to the buying center and get a bench.
Procedure to Login SSSM ID on Euparjan Portal
Let us see the online procedure to Login into the euparjan portal. Click on the below link to Login to the portal with your SSSM ID and Password.
Click Here to redirect to the Login Page of E-Uparjan, as shown below.
- The applicant can enter the Samagra ID , Password and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
MP E Uparjan Eligibility Guidelines
Let us see the eligibility criteria to get eligible for the MP E Uparjan 2021.
- The farmers should have their Aadhaar Card and Samagra ID to apply for the scheme.
- Samagra ID is a must to apply for the MP Euparjan Scheme.
- The applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number to register on the MP E-Procurement Portal.
- The applicant farmer should link his/her mobile number to the Aadhaar ID to register for the scheme.
Required Documents for MP E-Procurement Registration
Let us look at the required documents to register on the MP E-Procurement Portal.
- Bank account passbook
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Loan Book
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile Number
- Samagra ID of the Application
Helpline Number: 181
Madhya Pradesh E-uparjan Portal FAQ’s
What are the mandatory requirements to register on the MP e-Procurement Portal?
The applicant farmers should have Samagra ID and Aadhaar Number for getting registered on the E-Uparjan Portal.
Are the bank details necessary for the farmers to register on the MP E-Uparjan Portal?
Yes, the applicants should produce the bank details to register on the MP E- Uparjan Portal.
Is the Samagra ID necessary for getting registered on the MP E-Procurement Portal?
Yes, the farmers should have the Samagra ID to register themselves on the MP E-Procurement Portal.
Do the farmers have access to get Login on the MP E-Uparjan Portal?
The Farmers can Login on to the portal using their SSSM ID and Password on the portal.