Guide to Apply for Military Nursing Service 2021 Recruitment,(Indian Army B.Sc Admission), Vacancy, Notification, Eligibility, Online Registration Form @joinindianarmy.nic.in
In a recent move, the Indian Army has announced a Military Nursing Service Recruitment notification and Indian Army B.Sc Admissions. The concerned board has mentioned the eligibility criteria, official notification, and Online Registration Form in its announcement. However, it is to be noted that the announcement is only for the female aspirants matching the eligibility guidelines for admission into Military Nursing Services.
The interested and eligible candidates start applying online once after the commencement of the online registration process.
[MNS] Military Nursing Services 2021 Recruitment
This article explains about the Military Nursing Services 2021 Recruitment, Indian Army B.Sc. Admissions, Vacancy, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Registration Form, Important Dates.
Important Dates of MNS 2021 Recruitment
|Commencement of Online Application Process||17 February 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application Process||10 March 2021|
|Exam Date||April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week, April 2021|
|Interview Date||June 2021|
Details of Indian Army B.Sc Admission Vacancy
Let us see the complete details of the Indian Army Admissions into the B.Sc Nursing Course.
- The Indian Army has announced a notification for admissions into four years B.Sc Nursing Course.
- We can find the official notification regarding the B.Sc Nursing Admissions in the Employment Newspaper for the week of 13 Feb to 19 Feb.
- The Indian Army will be inviting the online applications on its official portal joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The interested candidates can start registering online from 17 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021.
- Once after completing the nursing course, the Indian Army will grant Permanent / Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service with terms and conditions.
Military Nursing Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2021.
- The candidates should pass their 10+2 or equivalent 10+2 schooling from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/ Examination Body.
- The students should have their academic background in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English.
- Students’ aggregate in the previous years should not be 50% of aggregate.
- Moreover, the students pursuing the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply for admissions.
- The candidates’ medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces.
- Applicants must Born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (both days inclusive)
Official Notification of Indian Army B.Sc Admissions
- Let us see the online procedure to download the official notification of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admissions.
- The interested applicants visit the official notification of the Indian Army and Download it online on the portal.
- After downloading the notification, the applicants can get the complete details about Indian Army Admissions into B.sc Nursing Courses.
Procedure to Apply for Military Nursing Services Recruitment @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Let us see the online process to apply for the Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of Join Indian Army.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Registration Link of Military Nursing Services.
- However, the online application process from 17 Feb 2021.
Military Nursing Services Online Registration Form 2021
- We will keep you posted once the online application form is made available on the official portal.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on various state and central government schemes.
[MNS] Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What is the application fee that the applicants should pay to apply for the Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2021?
The applicant candidates should pay an application fee of Rupees 750 for the Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2021.
Who are eligible for applying for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admissions?
The applicants must have 10+2 education, and only females candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admissions.
Is the application process for B.Sc Nursing Services live on the Join Indian Army Portal?
No, the application process has not yet started and will start from 17 Feb 2021.
What is the criteria for the final selection of the candidates for the Military Nursing Service 2021 Recruitment?
The final selection will be based on CBE & interview’s combined merit and medical fitness.