Haryana (MPMV) Mera Pani Meri Virasat Portal, Step by Step Guide for Online Kisan Registration 2021
The Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Shree Manohar Lal Khattar, has recently announced Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme for the farmers in the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rupees 7,000 Per Acre incentive to the farmers who switch from Paddy to other crops such as Cotton, Urad, Maize, Bajra, etc. However, cultivating these crops in the dry land is a bit complicated for the farmers and consumes a lot of water. Thus the government has launched Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana to encourage the farmers to grow other alternative crops.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Kisan Online Registration Process.
Haryana (MPMV) Mera Pani Mera Virasat Portal
This article explains the online procedure to register for Kisan Registration on Mera Pani Mera Virasat Portal, Features of the Scheme.
Features and Highlights of the Haryana MPMV Scheme
Let us look at the features and highlights of the Haryana MPMV Scheme announced by the government for the farmers.
- The farmers have to diversify at least 50% of their last-year cultivated paddy area by growing alternate crops (Maize/Cotton/Bajra/Pulses) in 8 blocks.
- The Farmers will get an incentive amount of Rupees 7000 per acre for diversifying their paddy fields to other crops.
- The farmers should not grow the paddy at any cost in the diversified lands under this scheme.
- Only those farmers will be eligible for getting financial benefits per acre who will diversify >50% of their last Kharif season (2019-20) paddy area under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme.
- The respective farmers who are operating their tube well with 50 hp electric motor, will not be allowed to grow paddy.
- All diversified crops such as Maize/Bajra/Pulses will be procured by the Govt. at MSP.
- The Haryana Government will install “Maize Dryer” in related grain markets for reducing moisture content of maize grain produced by the farmers.
- The government will provide 85% subsidy for installation of Drip Irrigation System in the alternate diversified crops.
- Through the help of the Schemes and CHCs, the departments will promote mechanization by providing pneumatic / normal maize seed planter for sowing of maize crop in the targeted blocks for diversification of paddy.
- The government will establish the “demonstration plots” in each targeted block for showing best agriculture practices to the farmers for getting good yield of their crop.
- The farmers who doesn’t comes under the targeted 8 nos. of blocks will also be eligible for availing benefits under this Crop Diversification scheme.
- If in any case, the farmers replace their paddy area with alternate crops, those farmers have to apply and submit details of revenue record regarding cultivation of paddy for the diversified area during last year.
Online Kisan Registration on Mera Kisan Pani Meri Virasat Portal
Let us see the online registration procedure for the MPMV Scheme launched by the Haryana State Farmers.
- As discussed, the scheme aims to encourage Haryana farmers to grow crops other than paddy.
- For this, the government has mentioned that it will launch the Mera Kisan Meri Virasat Portal.
- The farmers can register themselves on the Haryana MPMV Portal. However, in this instance, the portal is not welcoming any applications from the candidates.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the application process online launch on the MPMV Portal.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on the recently announced government schemes of both state and central government.
Helpline Number: 1800-180-2117
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Portal FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana of Haryana State Government?
The main objective of the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana is to encourage the farmers to grow the crops alternate to the Paddy and conserve the water resources.
Are the online Kisan Registrations live on the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Portal?
In this instance, there is online application or registration procedure going on the MPMV Portal. We will keep you posted once the online registration form is available on the portal.
What is the incentive provided by the state government of Haryana to the farmers under this scheme?
The government provides an incentive of Rupees 7,000 to the eligible farmers of the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana of the Haryana Government.
The farmers should contact the toll-free number 1800-180-2117 in case of any queries related to the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme.