Complete Details of Meeseva portal, Online registration form filling & services list explained !
The government of United Andhra Pradesh in order to integrate all the government services online initiated a program called , ” Meeseva”, which means ” at your door steps” in Telugu that makes all the government services digital to the public of the state. In order to avail these services it is important to complete the online registration in meeseva portal.
The motive of ” MeeSeva” initiation is to bring all the government related services under one umbrella that was around 500+ services under the name of ” Mee Seva”. Later on, in this article you can see the complete list of meeseva services.
- 0.1 MeeSeva Portal | New User Registration
- 1 Quick links :
MeeSeva Portal | New User Registration
Under this digital platform , the citizens can directly go to the kiosks run by the unemployed youth in rural and urban areas. The public, to render any government service, can directly apply online at the MeeSeva kiosks or through online MeeSeva portal without going to the Thahashildar or MRO office to apply any government related works.
Besides, MeeSeva allows transparency between the citizens and the governments making the different processes easier like applying Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Online Scholarship applications etc.
Due to the recent situation in both the Telugu states due to Covid Pandemic, it’s a bit challenging for the citizens to go to the MeeSeva Kiosks and apply for the government services offline.
However, the citizens can still avail the services of MeeSeva services online registering in “Mee Seva Online Citizenship Portal” This article is going to explain the ” MeeSeva Online Registration and the List of Services.
How to register in “MeeSeva Portal |Online Registration Form Filling @onlineap.meeseva.gov.in
Lets find out how to complete the online registration at the official Meeseva portal.
- Open the browser and type ” MeeSeva Citizen Portal” in search engine and click enter.
- It will redirect the applicant to the registration portal with an empty registration form as shown below.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the registration form in each field.
- Applicant should enter his desired Login ID that consists of alphanumeric characters.
- The applicants should enter the password of their choice and reconfirm it as shown and take care to keep a strong password.
- Answer the secret question, and do remember your answer for future authentication.
- Applicants should enter his/her email and mobile number for future communication and receiving acknowledgments.
- Enter Aadhaar Number on the top right corner as shown.
- Applicants should enter their first name and last name as shown.
- He/She should enter the gender and date of birth .
- It is followed by Address for communication and country, state, city and pin code of the applicant.
- Re verify all the details and click the submit button.
Note : The star marks shown in the registration form are mandatory to fill in the form and check whether you fill all the mandatory fields, because you can’t proceed further without entering details in those fields.
- After clicking the submit button, you will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP in the field as shown in the below image.
- After the verification of OTP the user will receive an activation link to the email id given in the registration form.
- Open the email and click on the on link that redirects you to the MeeSeva homepage.
- After the activation, it shows redirects to the page with the message ” Congratulations You Account has been activated”.
- Now the applicant can go to the home page and login with his credentials that he/she provided at the time of online registration. Make sure you enter the captcha as shown in the figure below.
Now the applicant can render the following list of services from the portal and can apply online to the below shown services providing the right information and certificates necessary for the particular service.
List of Department Services offered by MeeSeva Citizen Portal
- Revenue Department
- District Collectorate
- District Admin
- Police Department
- Commissionerate of Industries
- Mines and Geology Department
- Department Of Factories
- Registration Department
- Intermediate Education
- Technical Education
- Legal Metrology
- Mee Bhoomi ( Revenue)
- Income Tax Pan Services
Note : At this instance, MeeSeva is not providing services related to Application of Ration Cards through offline or online.
What type of services we can apply through MeeSeva?
We can apply to all the listed government services through Meeseva.
Can we avail Meeseva Services Offline ?
Yes, we can avail the Meeseva services both in online and offline.
Are Meeseva services free of cost ?
No, Meeeseva services are not free of cost, the citizens should avail the listed services paying the challan.
Does Meeseva accept online payments?
Yes, Meeeseva services accepts the payments online.