- 1 Medplus Health IPO Allotment Status Online
- 1.1 How to check MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status 2021 on BSE
- 1.2 How to check MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status via KFin Technologies (Karvy)
- 1.3 Checking Medplus IPO Share Allotment Status Online on Linktime
- 1.4 Medplus Health Share allotment Status Direct Links
- 1.5 How check Medplus Health IPO Allotment status real-time on Paytm money?
- 1.6 How to check the status of Medplus health IPO on Zerodha (kite)?
Now you can check Medplus Health IPO Allotment status online on BSE, KFIN Technologies, KITE & Paytm money
MedPlus Health completed the share allotment on December 20 after receiving 52.59 times subscription in its first public offering (IPO). The initial public offering (IPO) began on December 13 and was fully subscribed 52.59 times by December 16, 2021.
MedPlus Health IPO reimbursements or fund unblocking from the ASBA account will commence today, December 21, and equity shares will be transferred to allottees’ depository accounts on December 22. Investors can check the progress of the MedPlus Health IPO share allotment. On December 23, 2021, Medplus Health will make its initial public offering (IPO) on the main stock exchange platforms BSE and NSE for the first time. According to IPO Watch, the Medplus Health IPO GMP is currently trading at INR 180.
Medplus Health IPO Allotment Status Online
Medplus IPO Allotment Status Check: If you have applied for the Medplus health IPO, you must be eager to know the allotment status. Many investors were waiting for the allotment of this particular IPO and when released, invested heavily. Now, all eyes are on the IPO Allotment status of Medplus Health IPO. In this article, we have covered the detailed guide about allotment status date & how can you check it. Let’s get started.
The first step is to visit the status checking page (Direct link available at the links section)
- Now, select the “Equity” option and choose “Medplus health IPO” from the list
- Now enter the application number that was allotted to you
- Then enter your pan number
- Finally click on “I am not a robot” option
- Then click on “Search” to check the status
Now, Your MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status will be displayed on the BSE India website screen.
You can also check the status of your application on the company’s official registrar website, which is separate from the BSE website. Here’s how to check the status step by step.
- Visit the Kfintech website
- Go to the IPO status checking page
- From the list, select MedPlus Health IPO
- You have the option to check the status using the Application number, Client ID, or PAN number.
- Enter the captcha and finally click on “Submit” to check the status
- Visit the Official Status Checking page
- Select Either PAN or Application no. tab and enter the details to know the live ipo share allotment status
How check Medplus Health IPO Allotment status real-time on Paytm money?
Paytm Money’s website does not include a real-time allotment status tracker. You will receive an allotment status message on your registered number/email address once the allotment is finalized.
How to check the status of Medplus health IPO on Zerodha (kite)?
Just like Paytm money, Zerodha too doesn’t show real-time allotment. You will get details via email, SMS, and over the app when shares are allotted.