Step by Step Guide to Master Chef India 2021, Season 7 Audition, Online Application Form, Start Date
Master Chef India is one of the most popular cooking TV reality show in India. This show is telecasted on Hot star. It has completed its season’s 6. The winner of Master Chef India Season 6 is Abinash Nayak. By this show, the contestants can prove their talent by preparing delicious dishes. Master Chef India has previously announced that it would launch its season 7 in November or December. However, due to the corona crisis, season 7 was postponed. The judges of season 7 are Vikas Khanna, Ajay Chopra, Kunal Kapoor, Sanjeev Kapoor, Ranveer Brar, & Zorawar Kalra. In the audition round, candidates have to prepare the dish in front of the judges. Twelve candidates are selected based on dishes made by them for the next round.
The people interested in this show can participate and register online and prove their talent by cooking various dishes.
Master Chef India 2021
This article explains the online procedure, Start Date, Online registration form, Eligibility criteria, and auditions of season 7 2021.
How to Apply Online for Master Chef India Season 7 2021 Registration
Let’s see the procedure to participate in Master Chef India season 7, as shown below.
- Visit the play store app on your mobile.
- Search for the hot star app on the play store.
- Click on the Hot Star app on your mobile.
- It then installs and downloads the hot star app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the hot star app successfully downloaded on your device.
- Remember that the contestants should have the age of 18 years to participate in this show.
- It then displays the entry form on the screen.
Master Chef India 2021 Online Registration Form
- Enter the Name, Contact, and E-Mail ID on your mobile phone.
- The participants of this show have to upload a video of making dishes.
- Mention which kind of recipe (Veg or Non-Veg).
- Upload photographs of your recipe.
- The participants have to check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Participants have to carefully fill in all the details so that the Master Chef India team will contact the contestants.
Master Chef India Season 7 Auditions
- As discussed, the Master Chef Competition has been postponed due to Covid 19 Crisis.
- It has recently announced that the Master Chef India Registration will begin soon.
- The interested applicants can start register on the official website.
Master Chef India 7 auditions venue gate will open at 8 AM IST. The participants should carry valid photo ID and address proof while coming for the auditions. They are 14 cities whose names were announced tentatively. However, the dates and venue are not yet confirmed.
Eligibility Criteria for Master Chef India Season 7
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an interested participant should fulfill to get eligible for the Master Chef Season 7.
- The Participant should be the resident of India.
- The participants who are participating in this show have at least the age of 18.
- The contestants should have valid government ID proof for future verification.
- For the participants, it is mandatory to pre-cooked self-made dishes for auditions.
- The contestants have to agree on terms & conditions.
Master Chef India Edition 7 FAQ’s
Who is the winner of Master Chef India season 6?
The winner of Master Chef India season 6 is Abinash Nayak.
Who are going to host the master Chef India season 7?
This show will be hosted by Vikas Khanna, Ajay Chopra, Kunal Kapoor, and Ranveer Brar & Zorawar Kalra.
Is there any age limit to participate in this MC I season 7?
Yes, there is an age limit of 18 years have to participate in this show.
When was Master Chef India season 7 is going to be launched?
The Master Chef India season 7 is going to be launched in November or December.