A marriage certificate is an essential document in India. It acts as proof for various purposes while applying for government schemes, bank loans, divorce, alimony and many other services from government and non-governmental services. The individuals can register their marriages in the registrar’s offices and avail of the Marriage Certificates in online/offline mode. However, the process is different to different states for applying Marriage Certificate.
Marriage Certificate Karnataka
This article explains the online process to apply for the Marriage Certificate Karnataka, Benefits of Marriage Certificate, the Procedure for applying online and the registration form online on the official portal of Kaveri Karnataka.
Benefits of Marriage Certificate
Let us see the benefits of applying for the Marriage Certificate to the citizens in India.
- A marriage certificate is a legal proof that you are married to someone.
- It is especially beneficial to apply Visa, Passport, Work Permit, and Other Government Schemes.
- Citizens can also avail themselves of the Insurance Benefits, Family Pension, Bank Deposits etc., with the help of the Marriage Certificate.
- It also helps in case of divorce, alimony, and child custody etc.
- Please also remember that the marriage certificate is given only to the candidates who get married under the age of eligibility set by the government.
How to Apply Online for Marriage Registration Certificate in Karnataka
Let us see the online process to apply and the online registration form for the Karnataka Marriage Certificate on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Kaveri Karnataka Online Services.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code on the same page in the Login Section.
- Please enter the code sent to your registered mail id and enter it in the respective field to activate the Account.
- It then takes the online applicants to the users dashboard below.
- Click on the Online CC on your left-hand side on the Web Page.
- It then displays the below web page.
Karnataka Marriage Certificate Registration Form 2021
- Select/Enter the Document Type, Marriage Type, District, Sub-Registrar Office, Document Number, and Year of Registration.
- Click on the Check for Signed CC.
- Verify all the details entered and click on the Re-Search Button.
- It then displays a PDF file. Click on the Open button on the PDF file.
- It then displays the downloaded Marriage Certificate, as shown below.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in and apply for the Marriage Certificate Online.
Marriage Certificate Karnataka FAQs
What are a few benefits that applicants benefit from applying for a marriage certificate online?
Where can I apply and download the Marriage Registration Certificate Online?
What are the mandatory details that the candidates should give when applying for the Marriage Certificate Karnataka Online?
Is it mandatory to register online on the Kaveri Online Services Portal Karnataka before applying for the Marriage Certificate?