mahaurja maharashtra kusum yojana solar pump online registration nondini form. Direct link to apply online is active now and interested and eligible can fill in the application form of mahaurja pm kusum yojana. Before a beneficiary register on mahaurja.kusum portal, he/she must be aware of all points.
After implementing a row of welfare schemes, the Maharashtra State Government has come up with Kusum Yojana or Maha Solar Pump Yojana. कुसुम सौर कृषी पंप अर्ज नोंदणी The main objective of launching this scheme for the farmers is to promote the usage of solar power in the state. Through this scheme, the government provides solar pumps at 95% subsidy rates for irrigation purposes. For this, the farmers should undergo an online application process to apply for the scheme.
- 1 Mahaurja Registration , PM Kusum Solar Pump Apply Online
- 1.1 Benefits of Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Scheme
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2021
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Yojana @kusum.mahaurja Registration 2021
- 1.4 kusum mahaurja solar pump apply faqs
- 1.4.1 Who are not eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana for the farmers?
- 1.4.2 Where do the applicants apply online for the Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme?
- 1.4.3 How much subsidy will the applicant farmers get under the Kusum Solar Pump Scheme?
- 1.4.4 Are the bank account details mandatory to submit during the online application process of the Maharashtra Solar Pump Scheme?
Mahaurja Registration , PM Kusum Solar Pump Apply Online
kusum mahaurja com solar beneficiary register process is most important one. In order to fill in the form, the registration process can’t be skipped.
This article explains the complete details about the Kusum Yojana Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana, Online Procedure for Mahaurja Registration, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Solar Pump Scheme on the official portal.
Benefits of Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Scheme
Let us see the benefits of the Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme, as shown below.
- Under this scheme, the applicant farmers will get a subsidy of 95% for the solar pump scheme.
- The Maharashtra government will replace the Diesel pumps with solar pumps to reduce pollution.
- The scheme avoids the burden of electricity bills of the farmers.
- The Maharashtra government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps & in the second phase, 50,000 solar pumps will be distributed & in the third phase.
- Moreover, the government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps to farmers to complete their irrigation needs.
- The farmers with less than 5 acres of agricultural land will get a subsidy at the rate of 95% of the total cost of a 3 HP solar pump set.
- However, the farmers with more than 5 acres of land will be provided with 5 HP solar pumps for Rs 30,000.
Eligibility Criteria of Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2021
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that an applicant should get eligible for kusum yojana maharashtra Solar Pump scheme launched for farmers.
- The applicant candidates should be farmers by profession and permanent residents of Maharashtra State.
- Farmers having their electricity connection in the agricultural lands are not eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary farmers should utilise the provided solar pumps only for irrigation purposes.
- Farmers should have an active bank account on their names.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Yojana @kusum.mahaurja Registration 2021
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra.
- Visit the Official Portal of Maharashtra Energy Development.
- It lands the online applicants on the Home Page.
- Select and Click on the solar option on the same page.
- Click on the Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Application link.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page.
- Select Yes/No for Is Existing Diesel Pump User.
- Enter/Select the Address Details such as Door Number, Landmark, District, Taluka, Village, Pin Code, and Mobile Number.
- It then generates an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Copy and Enter the OTP in the respective field, as shown above.
- Click on the Verify button.
- It then displays the preview of the application form below.
- Click on the submit button.
- Enter the Address for communication details, as shown below.
- Enter the details about the Kharif/Rabi details.
- Also, enter the details about the bore well, as shown below.
- Enter the Bank Details such as Bank Account Number, Bank Account Holder Name, IFSC Code, Bank Name, MICR Code, and City/Village.
- Also, upload the necessary documents, as shown below.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Application button.
- Click on the Checkbox agreeing all the terms and conditions and then click on the final submit button.
- It then successfully completes the application process for the Kusum Solar Pump yojana.
kusum mahaurja solar pump apply faqs
Who are not eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana for the farmers?
The applicant farmers who have their electricity are not eligible to apply for the Solar Pump Scheme.
Where do the applicants apply online for the Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme?
The applicants should visit the official portal kusum.mahaurj.com and apply for the Kusum Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme.
How much subsidy will the applicant farmers get under the Kusum Solar Pump Scheme?
The applicant farmers will get 95% of the subsidy to buy the solar pump for irrigation purposes under the scheme.
Are the bank account details mandatory to submit during the online application process of the Maharashtra Solar Pump Scheme?
Yes, the online applicants should enter their bank account details during the online registration process of the MH Kusum Solar Pump Scheme.