Step by Step Guide to Register/Login at Mahaswayam Portal, Apply for Job Vacancy, Vacancy List, and Advertisement @rojgar.mahaswayam.in
Maharashtra State Government has led to another digital initiation called Mahaswayam Portal. The Maha stands for Maharashtra, and the Swayam stands for one’s self. The government’s objective behind launching the Mahaswayam Scheme is to bring the Skill Development, Employment, and Entrepreneurship under one umbrella. The people using the portal will avail themselves of all the benefits of Skill Development, Employment Opportunities, and Entrepreneurship. The government claimed that the Mahaswayam Digital Platform enables Maharashtra to create the best human capital in the coming years.
The interested citizens and unemployed youth can visit the official portal mahaswayam.gov.in to find suitable opportunities and job vacancies.
- 1 Mahaswayam Portal
- 1.1 Step by Step Guide for New User Registration/Login @ mahaswayam.gov.in
- 1.2 How to Apply for the Job Vacancy @ mahaswayam.gov.in
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Mahaswayam Employment Portal FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 Who are eligible for applying for job vacancies on Mahaswayam Job Portal?
- 1.3.3 Can I view/download the Job Advertisements available on the Maharashtra Mahaswayam Job Portal?
- 1.3.4 Is it mandatory to give the Aadhaar Details while filling the Mahaswayam Online Registration Form?
- 1.3.5 What is the application fees for applying for the jobs on Mahaswayam Portal?
This article explains the online procedure to Register/Login and Apply for the Job Vacancies, View Vacancy List, and Job-Related Advertisements on the official portal.
Step by Step Guide for New User Registration/Login @ mahaswayam.gov.in
Let us see the guide to register online on the mahaswayam job portal. This process is for the unemployed youth who wish to register on the mahaswayam portal online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Mahaswayam Employment Portal.
- It takes the online user to the below home page.
- Click on the Employment tab in the Menu Bar.
- It redirects the job seeker to the following page below.
- The online user can observe the Register/Login page on the right pane of the web page.
- Being a New User, Click on the Register button at the bottom of the Login Section.
- On the newly opened page, the candidates can find out the New Job Seeker Application Form.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and click on the check box below if you have the Last Name in Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the Middle Name and Date of Birth. Click on the check box below if you have the Middle Name in Aadhaar Card.
- Select the Gender of the Applicant.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email ID of the Applicant.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Next button.
- The system generates the OTP to your Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP from the Mobile and Enter it in the respective fields.
- Click on Confirm after the OTP is entered in the field.
- On the next page, the user should enter Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Qualification Details.
- In the Personal Details Section, Enter/Select Mother’s Name, District, Taluka, City/Village, Mother Tongue, Address, Pin Code, Nationality, Religion, Marital Status, Caste Category, Sub-Caste Category.
- Answer the Question: Willing to Self Employment (Yes/No)
- In the Qualification Details Section, Enter/Select the Qualification Group, Stream, Education, Subject/Specialisation, Qualification Status, Medium, Institute/College, and Board/University.
- The contact details and email id, and mobile number are already displayed in the form.
- Enter the Password and Re-Enter the Password you want to set for your account in the Last Section.
- Verify all the details and click on the Create Account button.
- The candidate then receives a confirmation message to the Email and Mobile Number Registered.
How to Apply for the Job Vacancy @ mahaswayam.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to apply for the job vacancies listed on the Mahaswayam Portal. To apply for the job vacancies, the candidate should create an account on the portal by following the registration procedure mentioned above.
- Go to the following page and click on the Job Seeker (Find a Job)
- Scroll down the page where the candidate finds a search box to search for jobs.
- In the search box, job seekers can enter the skills, sectors, education, and districts to find the latest jobs.
Check Mahaswayam Job Vacancy List Online
- Click on the job you want to apply for, and then it displays the details of the job and the job description.
- Click on the Apply if you feel you are matching the given job profile.
- The candidates can apply for as many jobs as possible by following the same procedure.
View Job Advertisements on Mahaswayam Employment Portal
Let us see the procedure to view the job advertisements published on the Maharaswayam Employment Portal, as shown below.
- Go to the Home Page of the Mahaswayam Portal.
- Click on the Employment tab in the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page below.
- Click on the Vacancy Advertisement tab in the Menu Bar.
- It displays the available Job Advertisement, as shown below.
- Click on the Advertisement Links you wish to refer.
- It then opens up the Job Advertisements in the JPG Format, as shown below with all the job details.
Helpline Number: 022-22625651/53 (Mon-Sat 09:30 to 18:00)
Mahaswayam Employment Portal FAQ’s
Who are eligible for applying for job vacancies on Mahaswayam Job Portal?
The job seekers who are residents of Maharashtra State can apply for jobs on Mahaswayam Portal.
Can I view/download the Job Advertisements available on the Maharashtra Mahaswayam Job Portal?
Yes, the job seekers can view and download the job advertisements avaialble on the Maharashtra Mahaswayam Job Portal.
Is it mandatory to give the Aadhaar Details while filling the Mahaswayam Online Registration Form?
Yes, the job applicants must enter the Aadhaar Details while filling the Mahaswayam Registration Form Online.
What is the application fees for applying for the jobs on Mahaswayam Portal?
The job seekers no need to pay any registration fees for applying for jobs on the Mahaswayam Portal.