Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020, Online Registration, Apply for Job
Maharashtra State Government to employ the residents of the state launched a portal called “Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal” recently. This Portal is for the people who have lost their jobs due to the Covid Pandemic and unemployed people in search of employment. Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal received a surprising response from the people on day one itself. Around 14000 job seekers and about 150 employers got registered in the Portal on day one.
However, the Portal is also used for the entrepreneurs to post the jobs on the Portal and hire unskilled, semi-skilled, and skilled people from Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020, Online Registration Procedure, Apply for Job@ mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
In this article, we give a detailed explanation about the Maharashtra Jobs Portal, Eligibility Criteria, List of Sectors Providing Jobs, Online Registration and Application Procedure
Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill for applying for the jobs on the Maharashtra Maha Portal 2020
- The Applicant should be a resident of Maharashtra
- The job applicant should not be less than 18 years to get registered on the Portal
- Applicant must complete at least Class 10 to apply for the jobs, and it lasts till Post Graduation
- Any unemployed with or without experience can apply to the positions on the Portal
List of Sectors Providing Employment on the Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020
Let us look at the list of sectors offering employment under the Maharashtra Jobs Portal
Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020: Online Registration @ mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
Let us look at the online registration procedure on the Maharastra Jobs Portal. This Portal is for the people who are looking out for registering for jobs on the Portal.
- Login on the Maharashtra Jobs Portal
- It opens the given below Home Page.
- On the above page, you can observe the Job Finder Registration and Entrepreneur Registration.
- To Register as a job seeker, click on the Job Finder Registration.
- It redirects you to the Job Finder Registration Page below.
- As shown in the form, Enter the Full Name of the Candidate.
- Now, Confirm that you have a Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra by Clicking Yes on the Radio Button.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Click on Verify OTP. It generates an OTP to your Mobile.
- Now, Enter the OTP sent to your Mobile Number in the given field.
- In the next field, you have to enter your active mail id. You can ignore entering your mail id as it is not mandatory to provide the mail id.
- But, it is mandatory to enter OTP if you provide your optional mail id.
- After that, enter your new password to and confirm the same as shown above.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Submit.
- However, you can click Reset if you feel any of the details that you were submitted were faulty.
- Now Come Back to the Home Page
- Click on the Job seeker Login on the Top of the Page
- It opens up the Job Seeker Login Page, where the job seeker has to enter his Email/Mobile ID, Password along with the Captcha Code, and click on the Login Button.
- It redirects the User to the Job Seeker’s Dashboard, as shown below.
- On the above page, you can observe the empty dashboard.
- Click on the Left Top of the Dashboard
- It opens up the web page below that shows the My Profile Option on the Top Left.
- Click on the My Profile Option; it expands into a drop-down menu, which shows Profile, Search Jobs, and Applied Jobs.
- Click on the Profile Option to enter the Personal Details of the Candidate like Profile Photo
- Bio Data :
- Personal Information, Present Address, Permanent Address, Education Details, Upload Domicile Certificate, etc.
Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal 2020: How to Apply @ mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the Search Jobs Option, as shown in the Menu.
- It redirects the job applicant to the given below page. It asks to enter his/her personal and professional details.
- In the Skills Category, Choose the Options Unskilled and Skilled or Semi-Skilled Options
- Now, click on the Select Skill Sector that displays the below options.
- Scroll down the page where you can find options like Select Skill, Work Experience, Education and Place Of Activity
- In the Select Skill, Select the Skills you want to apply for a job.
- Select the skill of your choice and proceed
- In the Work Experience, enter the entire years of your experience.
- In Education, Enter the highest qualification of your education.
- In the place of Activity, Enter the options MIDC or Non-MIDC and scroll down the page.
- Now the job applicant has to select the Industry, District, and Taluka, as shown above.
- Also, Enter the District, Taluka and Click on Submit
- Now the Applicant gets redirected to a page that shows the list of job vacancies along with Company and Job Details he can apply for, as below.
- Click on View More Button that gives the complete job details and Click on the Apply Button if you are interested in the job opening.
- A Job Seeker can find multiple Jobs like this. He can apply the desired job of his choice, and the recruiters select the right candidates and invite them for the interview.
Maharastra Maha Jobs Portal 2020 FAQ
Who are eligible for applying for Maharashtra Maha Jobs?
The Residents of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for jobs on Maharashtra Maha Jobs.
What are the job categories available on the Maharashtra Job Portal 2020?
The job seekers can find categories like Skilled, Semi-Skilled, and Unskilled jobs on the Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal.
Can I apply my Bio-Data on the Maharashtra Jobs Portal?
Yes, you can apply your Bio-Data on the Maharashtra Jobs Portal.
Can I see the history of jobs I have applied on the Dashboard of Maharashtra Jobs Portal?
Yes, the Applicant can view the details of the job he applied on the Dashboard by clicking on the Applied Jobs Option.