- 1 Maha Bhulekh Portal
- 1.1 Features of Maharasthra Bhulekh 7/12 utara (satbara)
- 1.2 How to check online/digital 7/12 (e Satbara & Utara) 2021 @bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Maharashtra Land Records Portal FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the main objective of the Maharashtra Bhulekh Land Records Portal?
- 1.3.3 What are the different sections the land records are divided on the Maha Bhulekh portal?
- 1.3.4 Who operates the Land Records portal of Maharashtra?
- 1.3.5 Is there any old website for checking the 7/12 (e Stabara/Utara) land records of Maharashtra?
Everything You Should Know about Maha Bhulekh Online/Digital 712 (e Satbara/Utara) @bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
In the lines of making the land documents digital, the Maharashtra State Government has started an online portal Maha Bhulekh. The citizens of Maharashtra can view the land records of the state online on the Maha Bhulekh Portal. Maharashtra Government has recently released a new (7/12 and 8A) land records and made available on the website. The online applicants can view the computerised land records,mahabhulekh data, land records data, and information about their owner. The visitors of the website can view the land record details of all divisions of Amaravathi, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nashik and Pune.
The users can visit the Maha Bhulekh portal and can view the Digital 712 e Satbara and Utara, 8A and Property Card (malmatta patrak) online on the portal.
Read Our Article : Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana
Maha Bhulekh Portal
This article explains the details of Maha Bhulekh Portal, Online/Digital (e Satbara/Utara) 2021 on the official bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in portal.
Features of Maharasthra Bhulekh 7/12 utara (satbara)
- Maha Bhulekh 7/12 or Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekha is an official website launched by the state government to make the citizens access to the land records.
- Maha Bhulekh Satbara (7/12) can be accessed by people from Solapur, Pune and other regions listed in the local language Marathi.
- The citizens can also obtain documents like 8A Property Sheet and can download digitally signed Stabara Card from the official portal.
- Through Satbara, the farmers can get information about the loans given by the government institutions.
- This document is used as the proof of ownership of the land.
- The citizens can view all the information related to the land are present in Satbara.
Please read out Article : e Dharti Geo Portal
How to check online/digital 7/12 (e Satbara & Utara) 2021 @bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to check the online/digital 7/12 (e Stabara and Utara) on the official portal.
- Go to the official website of Maha Bulekh for visiting the land records.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, in the department section, select your region from the listed options.
- Click on the Go button after choosing the region.
- Then the applicant gets redirected to the choice of the region he/she chooses.
- Now the applicants should select the 7/12 or 8A in the newly opened page.
- After the selection, Enter the District, Taluka and Village.
- Select your choice out of the given Radio Buttons and click on Search Button.
- Here, the applicant selected the Last Name.
- After entering the Last Name, Click on Search Button.
- Enter the Mobile Number in the given field.
- After entering the mobile number, click on the 7/12.
- It redirects the applicant to the new page.
- Enter the Captcha in the provided field.
- Click on the Button-Verify Captcha to view 7/12.
- Now the applicants can check his/her land records on the portal as shown below.
Maharashtra Land Records Portal FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Maharashtra Bhulekh Land Records Portal?
The main objective of the Maharashtra Bhulekh Land Records Portal is to view the Land Records of the state.
What are the different sections the land records are divided on the Maha Bhulekh portal?
The different sections available on the portal are Amaravathi, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nashik and Pune.
Who operates the Land Records portal of Maharashtra?
The Land Records Department of Maharashtra operates the official portal of Maharashtra.
Is there any old website for checking the 7/12 (e Stabara/Utara) land records of Maharashtra?
Please note that mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in is the previous website and the now it is changed to bhulekh.mahabhulekh.gov.in.