Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme Online Applications/Registration on egs maha online portal
Maharastra government has launched flagship programme for the farmers of state called Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme (महाराष्ट्र मागेल त्याला शेततळे योजना). This scheme’s objective is to benefit the farmers by providing a source of farmland so that every farmer in the state will get a permanent source of water.
The Maharashtra Government has allotted around 200 Crore budget for this scheme. However, the beneficiary farmers can directly receive 50000 Rupees to their Bank Accounts under this Pond Subsidy Scheme. The government is inviting applications for the Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme. The applicants can directly register online on the egs maha online portal.
Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme Online Applications and Registration on egs maha online portal
In this article, we explain you in detail about the Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Registration Procedure and Online Application Process
Eligibility Criteria for applying Magel Tyala Shettale
- The farmer applying for the Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme should own a cultivated land of 0.60 Hectares.
- The scheme is applicable for the individual land owner or the group of framers who own a common land.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident Maharashtra State.
Documents required for Scheme Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the Applicant.
- Copy of Caste Certificate including BPL or relevant one.
- It is also required to submit the technical details of the pond that is applied for construction.
- The applicant has to 100 Rupees Stamp Pamper, which consists of details like Name and other particulars of the applicant.
Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme: Online Registration@ egs.mahaonline.gov.in
The eligible beneficiaries can register on the official egs maha portal, and the detailed procedure is explained below
- Visit the EGS Maha official Portal
- It redirects the applicant to the Home Page as below.
- On the Home Page Click on the Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme Application link.
- It redirects you to the given below Login Page.
- Being a first time user, click on the New User ( Ignore this if you have already registered).
- It displays the New User Registration Form as below
- On the Registration Page, Enter your details like Applicant Name in English, Applicant Name in Marathi, Name of State is marked as Maharashtra by default and the Enter the District.
- Also enter the Taluka, Village, Pin Code and select on the Gender of the applicant.
- Enter Mobile Number, now you will receive an OTP for the Mobile Number Given.
- Enter that OTP in the given field as shown.
- Enter the User Name ,Password and Confirm the Password along with Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and Click on Register Tab.
- After Successful Registration, Go back to the Login Page.
- Enter the Username and Password that you have given at the time of Registration along with the Captcha Code and Login.
Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme: How to Apply Online@ egs.mahaonline.gov.in
- It redirects to the New Web Page, where the applicant should start the application online by clicking the first First Link on Top Left on the page.
- It then takes the user to the Online Application form, then the user should start entering his details as follows
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name of the Applicant
- Select the Gender of the Applicant
- Select the District, Taluka and Village and Enter the Mobile Number in the Text Box
- Select your Category from the listed categories in the form
- Select the type of pond out of the two options
- Then, Select the dimensions of the farm pond in square metres.
- Now, Enter the Bank Details , Account Number and IFSC Code of the Bank.
- Enter the Aadhar Number of the applicant.
- Verify all the details and Click on the tab Submit Application.
- After Submission of Application, the system opens up a Dialogue Box showing Maha Wallet Token ID, Click on OK
- It takes the applicant to the page where we can find Application Number , Service Name and Required Documents to Upload
- Upload all the required document and click on Submit.
- Click on the Logout on the left side of the page and finish the application process.
- Keep your Application Number for future references.
महाराष्ट्र मागेल त्याला शेततळे योजना FAQ
What is the maximum amount the government sponsor under Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme?
Government sponsors the amount of 50,000 Rupees directly to the beneficiary account under Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme.
How the Government tracks the progress of the Farm Pond Construction?
The Government tracks the progress of Form Pond Construction by using Geo-tagging system.
Can the applicant directly start the application process for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme on the portal?
No, the applicant should register on the portal first before starting the with application process.
What is the scope of applicability of the Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme?
The scope of the Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme is limited to the state of Maharashtra.