Step by Step Guide to Download m-STHAPANA App from Play Store (apk), Update Latest Version, Apply for Leave & Check Status
UP Government has started an online portal and App for managing the HRMS and Personnel Management activities of employees in the state. Through this initiation, the government can maintain and update the various activities such as leave management, Salary Slip, Transfer Management etc. of the employees. Moreover, it is a good platform for the employees to view and avail of the government’s different activities directly online without any manual process.
The interested candidates can download them-Sthapana Mobile App from the Play Store and avail of various services.
- 1 m-STHAPANA App Download
- 1.1 Download m-STHAPANA App from Play Store (apk) & Update to Latest Version
- 1.2 How to Apply for Leave @ m-STHAPANA App
- 1.3 Track Leave Status @ m-STHAPANA App
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 UP M-Sthapana e-HRMS Mobile App FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 What are the list of services that an applicant can view on the M-Sthapana E-HRMS App?
- 1.4.3 Can I apply for leave on the m-STHAPANA Mobile App of Uttar Pradesh?
- 1.4.4 Can I view my leave application status on the m-STHPANA mobile App?
- 1.4.5 Can we view the preview of the leave application on the UP e-HRMS Mobile App?
m-STHAPANA App Download
This article explains the online procedure to download the mSthaphana Mobile App, Update to Latest Version, Apply for Leaves and Check Status etc.
Download m-STHAPANA App from Play Store (apk) & Update to Latest Version
Find out the procedure to download the m-Sthapana App on the mobile and start availing of the portal’s different services.
- Visit the Google PlayStore on your Mobile.
- In the search box, type the msthapana and click on search.
- It then displays the mobile App in the search results.
- Click on the Install button.
- It then downloads the App on your mobile.
- If the App is already installed on your mobile, you can update the App in the playstore itself.
- You can update the App by clicking on the Update button in the playstore.
How to Apply for Leave @ m-STHAPANA App
- Open the App installed on your mobile.
- It shows the welcome page below.
- Click on Welcome, Continue to Login Tab.
- Enter the eHRMS User ID and Password, as shown below.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then opens the below page on your mobile.
- Click on the Apply for Leave.
- It then takes you to the below page.
- Enter the Leave Type (Sick, Earned, Casual, etc.), From and To Dates, Select Grounds on which you apply for Leave and Reporting Officer.
- It then displays the preview of your Leave Application.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button.
- You can then see the alert that your leave has applied successfully.
Track Leave Status @ m-STHAPANA App
- Go back to the Leave Application Home Page and Click on the Check Status Button.
- It then displays the Status of the Leave Application with the following details like Employee Name, Employee Code, Reporting Officer Name, Applied Leave Type, Leave Status, Leave Applied Date and Leave Reference Number.
- You can now Logout from the App by clicking on the cross symbol at the top right corner of your mobile.
- Click on Ok on the dialogue box to exit from the App.
UP M-Sthapana e-HRMS Mobile App FAQ’s
What are the list of services that an applicant can view on the M-Sthapana E-HRMS App?
The candidates can avail of HRMS services like Leave Management, Job Posting, Job Transfer etc. on the M-Sthapana Mobile App.
Can I apply for leave on the m-STHAPANA Mobile App of Uttar Pradesh?
The candidates can apply for the leave on the m-STHAPANA Mobile App.
Can I view my leave application status on the m-STHPANA mobile App?
Yes, the employees can view and track their leave application status on m-STHAPANA Mobile App.
Can we view the preview of the leave application on the UP e-HRMS Mobile App?
The applicants can view their leave application’s preview and edit the leave details, if any, on e-HRMS Mobile App.