Is your Mobile Lost or Stolen? Are you unable to find your lost mobile phone? Now you can register your complaint online at CEIR Portal & Track your Lost phone /Check Status
There are many instances where we come across losing a mobile by misplacing or a theft. Most of the time, we lose mobile due to the robbery. However, most people ignore complaining at the police station due to their busy schedules or some other reasons. It is advisable to give a complaint at the nearest police station and blocks your mobile to prevent the misuse of your lost mobile. The Government now has made the process flexible by launching a portal called Central Equipment Identity Registration Portal (ceir.gov.in portal). Using this portal, the people who lost their mobiles can directly complain online after going to the nearest police station.
The citizens can log in to the portal, fill out the complaint form, block their mobile, Overview of CEIR Portal, and register their loss on the portal.
Track Lost/Stolen Mobile Phone | Online Complaint Filing, Registration Form, Status @ CEIR Portal
This article explains the Online Complaint Registration on lost/stolen Mobiles and Finding Details Online on the ceir.gov.in website.
Overview of CEIR Portal
|Name of the Scheme||CEIR|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Applicable Across India|
|Objective||Track Lost Phones|
How to Register Complaint Online when Mobile Phone Lost or Stolen | Apply/Track @ ceir.gov.in Official Portal
Let us see the online procedure to register a complaint about the lost/stolen mobiles on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of CEIR.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page below.
- Scroll down the page, click on Lost/Stolen Mobile.
- It opens up the complaint registration form as below.
- In the Device Information Section, Enter Mobile Number 1 and Mobile Number 2, Enter the IMEI 1 and IMEI 2.
- Select Device Brand Name and Model of the Device.
- Upload the Mobile Purchase Invoice.
- Enter the Lost Place, Lost Date, Select State/U.T, and Select District in the Lost Information Section.
- Select Police Station, Police Complaint Number, and Upload Police Complaint.
- Enter Owner Name, Address of the Owner, Upload the Identity, Enter Identity Number, Email ID.
- Enter Mobile Number for OTP.
- Enter the Generated OTP in the given field.
- Click on the Declaration Details CheckBox.
- Verify all the details and Click on the Submit Button.
Lost/Stolen Mobile Phone Online Status Tracking @ CEIR Portal
Let us see the procedure to view the details of the lost/stolen Mobile Phone Number Complaint Registration on the CEIR Portal though Know Your Portal Feature.
- Visit the Official Portal of CEIR (URL in the “Quick Links” Section)
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Scroll Down the Page and Click on the Click Here at the end of the page.
- It redirects the online applicant to th below the page.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Click on the Get OTP Button.
- Enter the OTP Generated in the given field.
- Then the system asks the online applicant to enter the IMEI Number.
- Enter the IMEI Number.
- It displays the status of the phone on the screen.
Download KYM Mobile App to Track your Mobile Status
People can also download the Know Your Mobile App on the mobile to avail of the Find Details Services.
- Visit the Play Store on your Mobile. (More details in the “Quick Links” Section)
- Search the Know Your Mobile in the search box.
- It installs the app on your mobile device.
- The app gets downloaded, and you can find the app on your mobile screen.
Find Details of Lost Mobile Phone Online Complaint Registration FAQ
When can the user block his/her phone’s EMI?
The user should block IMEI of their phone if it has been lost/stolen.
Do the applicants need to register their complaint at the police station before registering the CEIR Portal complaint?
Yes, the applicants must register the complaint at the police station before registering the CEIR Portal Complaint.
Can I block my lost mobile device on the official portal of CEIR?
Yes, the applicants can block their lost mobile devices on the official portal of CEIR.
Is it mandatory to upload the scanned copy of the complaint regarding the lost mobile?
The applicants must upload the scanned copy of the complaint regarding the lost mobile.