With the credit cards issued by LIC, you may take advantage of a realm of luxury and unrivaled perks. Travel cards, rewards cards, and luxury lifestyle cards are among the list, and they all provide some of the most excellent features in their respective segments. In this post, we will be looking at LIC Credit Card, how to apply, and the LIC Credit Card benefits.
LIC Credit Card
LIC also offers credit cards for its customers. Their cards are secured by Visa® and MasterCard® so you can use it online or offline. LIC Credit Cards offer various benefits
There are various types of credit cards that are offered by LIC. You may apply for any one of them but you need to provide the required documents and information. Before we discuss more, let’s understand the eligibility criteria.
LIC Credit Card Eligibility
Here is the product-wise eligibility list for the four different types of Credit cards LIC offers.
LIC Credit Card Apply online
- Head on to LIC’s official portal for Credit cards. A quick google search will generate the relevant results.
- Once you are on the portal’s home page, click on the Apply Now button in the top right corner. This action will create a registration form for the users, as seen in the image below.
- Users will need to put in all the relevant details to complete the LIC Credit Card Apply application process.
- Users will now need to select the type of credit card they are opting for and consent for representatives to contact them.
- Ensure to go through the eligibility conditions for each credit card type before you apply to maximize the chances of getting the credit card. We will mention the eligibility criteria and the LIC Credit card rewards and benefits that it offers.
- After submitting all the details then users will be prompted with a confirmation message.
Different types of LIC credit cards
The different types of credit cards provided by LIC are as mentioned below.
- LIC Gold Credit Card
- LIC Platinum Credit Card
- LIC Titanium Credit Card
- LIC Signature Credit Card
What rewards do LIC Credit cards Offer
Customers who use a LIC card get access to a world of unrivaled advantages and rewards. It includes everything users need to make transactions with ease, from complimentary insurance to a rewards program, add-on cards, MasterCard and Visa privileges, fuel fee waivers, and a LIC credit card.
What are the benefits of LIC Credit Cards
- Get a 1% fuel fee waiver at petrol outlets around the nation (payments worth Rs.400 to Rs.4000).
- Converting EMIs is simple: Any purchase transaction worth more than Rs.2500 can be turned into a monthly payment and reimbursed at a reasonable interest rate. This request must be submitted within 20 days of the purchase date.
- Transferring the balance: Customers who have an outstanding debt on another bank’s credit card can easily be transferred to the credit card. Clients can pick from two balance transfer options offered by LIC, both of which provide competitive interest rates.
- Add-on card: Primary credit card users can get up to 3 add-on cards for their household, including spouses, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children under the age of 15.
- Insurance: Users of Signature credit cards can get free lost card insurance coverage up to their credit limit, limited to a total of Rs.5,00,000. Whenever a card user’s credit card is lost or stolen, this lost card liability protection protects them from fraudulent purchases.
Paytm Credit Card, Features, Benefits, Limit, How to Apply Online
WB Credit Card Scheme, West Bengal WBSCC Student Credit Card 2021
The credit card by LIC comes with many benefits, including lifestyle, traveling, eating, leisure, recreation, and health. In addition, cardholders may receive complimentary credit card protection and be rewarded with a fantastic loyalty program. Do check out the official website to learn more about the current offers.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Frequently asked questions on LIC Credit cards
Can I acquire a LIC credit card if I have a LIC policy but don’t live in India?
To obtain a LIC credit card, you must be a resident of India.
Is it possible to apply for a LIC credit card without a LIC policy?
Only LIC policyholders and LIC representatives are eligible for LIC credit cards. As a result, if you want a LIC credit card, you must first obtain LIC insurance.
Is it possible to increase the credit limit on my LIC credit card?
You may always boost your credit card’s limit by 30% of your credit limit if you want to spend something beyond your credit limit.
When will my LIC credit card bill arrive?
The LIC credit card bill will conclude your monthly period. You must make your settlement within 15 to 20 days after receiving your invoice.
Is it required to have a Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) policy in my name to get LIC Gold or Platinum cards?
You should have at least one non-single premium LIC policy in effect or ultimately pay up in your name that has been in operation for three years as of the date of application.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari