Step By Step Procedure to Apply and Register LIC Aadhaar Shila Yojana, Policy Eligibility, Calculator, Benefits
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has introduced a pipeline of schemes to cater to different customers’ needs. Similarly, it has introduced a policy called LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana for the benefit of women. The newly introduced scheme aims to empower women in the country. It is a dedicated policy for women with an Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The scheme aims to assist the policy holder’s family in any misfortune before the maturity period.
LIC Adharshila Yojana
This article explains the LIC Adharshila Policy, Online Application, and Registration Procedure, Policy Eligibility, Benefits, and Calculator on the official website.
Policy Eligibility to Apply LIC Aadhar Shila Plan
Find out the eligibility criteria for the applicants to get eligible for applying the LIC Aadharshila Policy.
- The scheme is for the female policyholders aged between 8 years to 55 years. (Only for Women).
- The policyholder’s age should not be more than 70 years at the time of maturity.
- The applicants no need to go for any medical checkups for availing of this Policy.
- The term policy is 10 years to 20 years duration.
LIC Aadhaar Shila Premium Calculator
Find out the process to calculate the premium under the Aadhar Shila Policy with an example below.
- A 30 years old person has taken the Policy of Rs.300,000 and wishes to pay a premium of 913 Rupees monthly for 20 years.
- The person would get maturity if she paid the Policy continuously for 20 years.
- If the person dies before the 5 years of the policy period, then the policyholder’s family will get Rupees 3,00,000(Normal Death) and Rupees 6,00,000 (Accidental Death).
- If the person dies in between 5 years to 20 years of the policy period, then the policyholder’s family will get 3,49,500(Normal Death) and Rupees 6,49,500 (Accidental Death).
- If the person completed paying the complete premium for 20 years, she receives 3,49,500 Rupees.
Benefits of the LIC Adharshila Policy
Find out the benefits of the LIC Aadhar Policy below.
- If the policyholder dies in the first 5 years of the Policy, the candidate’s family will avail of the death benefit.
- If the policyholders die after the Policy’s commencement, but before the maturity, then his/her nominee will also get the loyalty additions and the death benefit.
- The amount assured on death is ten times the annual premium, or 110 percent of the basic sum assured.
- If the policyholder successfully paid all the premiums in the entire policy term, then he/she will get the loyalty additions along with Sum Assured on Maturity(Basic Sum)
- The beneficiary will get loyalty and death or maturity during the policy plan if the policyholder remained in the Policy for 5 years and completed paying all the premiums.
- The LIC announces these rates of loyalty.
Apply LIC Aadhar Shila Policy firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Aadhar Shila Scheme introduced by LIC to empower women. This procedure is for female applicants who wish to buy a policy under this scheme.
- Visit the official portal of LIC India.
- On the Home Page, in the menu bar, click on the Products Option.
- It then drop-down into different options.
- Click on the Insurance Plan from the available options.
- Click on the LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Scheme, as shown on the page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the below page.
- You can find out the policy document and sales brochure.
- Download and view the complete details regarding the Policy for additional information.
Online Registration Form of Aadhar Shila Scheme@licindia.in
- In this instance, there is no online application or registration process avaialble for applying for the LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy.
- We will keep you updated once the online application form is made available on the portal.
Note: The interested applicant can still avail of this scheme offline by visiting the nearest LIC Branch or contacting the LIC Marketing Agent to buy the Aadhar Shila Plan.
LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of the Aadhaar Shila Policy 2021?
The prime objective of the Aadhaar Shila Policy is to provide security and savings for the women.
Who are eligible for taking LIC Aadhar Shila Plan dedicated to female policyholders?
The women policyholders aged between 8 years to 55 years are eligible for taking the Aadhaar Shila Policy 2021.
What is the maximum maturity period of the Aadhar enabled women LIC Policy?
The maximum duration of the maturity of the Aadhaar Shila Policy is 20 years.
What are the significant benefits of taking the Aadhaar Shila Plan 2021?
The policyholders will get the death benefit, maturity benefit, and loyalty additions after taking the LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana.