[Pahani Report]Land Records Karnataka | Bhoomi Online Portal, RTC, ROR, Mutation Register/Status 2021 @ landrecords karnataka portal
Thanks to Digital India and the concept of Digitalisation. It has been making almost all the government processes digital. In similar lines, Karnataka’s government has already been implemented many of its schemes available online. It has led to another digital initiation called Bhoomi Online. The objective of this initiation is to make the land records available online for the citizens. Through this digital project, the citizens can access their land records anywhere and anytime on the portal.
- 1 Land Records Karnataka
- 1.1 Bhoomi Online Land Records Portal Karnataka
- 1.2 Register Online on Bhoomi Portal @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- 1.3 How to Check RTC Online@landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- 1.4 Check Mutation Register and Mutation Status Online
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 Land Records Karnataka FAQ’s
- 1.5.2 What is the primary advantage of the Land Records Portal launched by the State Government of Karnataka?
- 1.5.3 Can I access to the Bhoomi Online Portal anytime to view my land records?
- 1.5.4 Do the applicants have access to verify the RTC and Mutation Status Via SMS?
- 1.5.5 What is meant by Mutation Of Property concerning Karnataka Land Records?
Land Records Karnataka
As discussed, the Karnataka State citizens can no longer waste their precious time visiting the government offices to view their land records. The citizens can access their land documents at any time, irrespective of office hours.
This article explains the Land Records Portal, Bhoomi Online, RTC, ROR Mutation Register/ Status on the official portal landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
Bhoomi Online Land Records Portal Karnataka
- The main objective of the Revenue Department for launching the Bhoomi RTC Portal is to digitalize all the manual land documents.
- It saves a lot of time and paperwork for both the revenue department officials and the citizens.
- The applicants can also submit and withdraw records of their lands in Karnataka State.
- Moreover, citizens can check their land value using the Bhoomi Portal.
Register Online on Bhoomi Portal @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
The citizens must register online on the portal to avail of the Karnataka State’s land records portal’s services. Let us see the account creation process on the Bhoomi Portal.
- Visit the Official Bhoomi Portal of Karnataka.
- It takes the citizen to the below Home Page.
- Enter the Aadhar Number, Citizen Name, Mobile Number.
- Click on the Generate OTP button.
- The system then sends an OTP to the Register Mobile Number of the Citizen.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and click on the Verify button.
- It completes the citizen account creation on the Bhoomi Portal.
How to Check RTC Online@landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
The RTC (Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops), colloquially called with the name Pahani. It is a land record issued to the existing landowner. In this document, all the details of the land and landowner are present.
Let us see the procedure to check the RTC Online on the landrecords portal of Karnataka.
- Visit the official portal of Land Records Karnataka.
- Login with your credentials to start the land records services.
- On the Home Page, Click on the View RTC and MR
- It redirects the online user to the given page below.
- On the opened page, enter the District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number, Hissa Number, Period, and Year.
- After entering the required details, click on the fetch details.
- It then displays the details of Records of Rights, Tenancy & Crops (RTC).
Check Mutation Register and Mutation Status Online
Let us see the Mutation Register and Mutation Status Online procedure on the official portal of Bhoomi Karnataka.
- Visit the Official Land Records website of Karnataka.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Bhoomi Services.
- It then redirects the citizen to the below page.
- On the redirected page, click on the Click Here button that is next to Citizen Services.
- It opens a dialogue box, and it lists out the available services.
- Click on the View RTC and MR (Mutation Registr).
- On the newly opened page, click on the MR Tab.
- Select District, Taluk, Village, and Survey Number.
- The applicants can view the Mutation Registry Details.
- Go to the Previous Page and Click the Mutation Status.
- It then displays the Mutation Status Page as below.
- Select District, Taluk, Village, and Survey Number.
- After submitting the details, the applicant can view the Mutation Status.
- Karnataka Bhoomi Official Portal
- Download Bhoomi Land Record Services Mobile APP
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact : 8277864065/ 8277864069/ 8277864067/ 8277864068 (call from 10:00 AM To 05:30 PM)
Land Records Karnataka FAQ’s
What is the primary advantage of the Land Records Portal launched by the State Government of Karnataka?
Using the Online Land Records Portal, the applicants can view their land records of the specific location.
Can I access to the Bhoomi Online Portal anytime to view my land records?
Yes, the applicants can access their land records and the other services on the portal anytime.
Do the applicants have access to verify the RTC and Mutation Status Via SMS?
The citizens can access to verify the status of RTC and Mutation Status by sending an SMS to 161.
What is meant by Mutation Of Property concerning Karnataka Land Records?
The Mutation of Property means transferring the ownership of a property from one person to the other person.