KVS Class 1 (First) Admissions 2021 | Apply, Online Registration Form @ kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in |
UPDATE: The Online Registration process has started from 20th July 2021 onwards and will continue till 7th August 2021
In the midst of the COVID Pandemic, KVS Sangathan has been released its admission schedule 2021 for Class 1 recently. The parents of the aspirant students can get ready for applying the admission process. In the recent announcement, they have mentioned that the admission process for Class 1 would be an online process. The admission procedure for Class 2 and the respective parents who are seeking admission have to visit the campus physically for the admission process.
However, for the class 1, the process is completely online, the parents of the aspirant students can apply online from 20th July at 10 AM, the applicants can complete the admission process online in KV Sangathan official website. This article is helpful for the parents who are seeking admission for their children to join in Class 1.
In this article, we are giving you a detailed explanation on the Admission Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Online Registration Form, and the Registration Process.
KVS Class 1 Admission 2021
For the academic year 2021, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has issued some guidelines that are going to applicable from the year 2021 onward to regulate the admissions.
Click on the below hyperlink for the detailed overview of the guidelines of KV Sangathan Admissions.
NOTE: Due to the COVID Pandemic KVS has included some changes in the admission schedule for the year 2021. Those who are seeking admissions, please go through the guidelines carefully.
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Class 1 Online Admissions 2021
Let us have a look at the Eligibility Criteria for applying for KVS Admissions
- The age of the admitting child should be of 5 years as on March 31st for the following year
- The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years for specially able child
Document Required for KVS First Class Admission 2021
- Self -Declaration Distance Between School and Residence
- Service Certificate Central Government
- Format Service Certificate State Government
- Affidavit for Single Girl Child
- Died in Harness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
As we are aware that the complete registrations process for KVS Class 1 is going to be Online, let us have a look at some of the key points that every parent should understand before starting with the admission process.
The priority of Admissions for KV Sangathan Class 1
Pertaining to the guidelines of the KV Sangathan Vidyalayas, a total of 40 seats of class 1 per section are allotted under the Right to Education Act Provisions.
Out of the total seats, 25% seats are reserved under the Right To Education Act ( Called as RTE ACT), 15% seats reserved for SC, 7.5% reserved for ST, and 3% seats reserved for Differently abled students and 27 Seats for OBC Non-Creamy Layer students.
If any shortfall in the seats under the above categories, the following seats will interchange to the applicants under Category 1 and Category 2.
Note: OBC Seats Cannot be interchanged with SC/ST or RTE
The above reservation guidelines are applicable for the Class 1 Consisting of 40 Students Per Section and let us see the metrics in terms of number of seats
- RTE: 10 Seats
- SC: 06 Seats
- ST: 03 Seats
- OBC: 11 Seats
After closing the registration process, the sequence of the conducting the lottery from the large pool of applicants is as shown below
- RTE Lottery
- All DA Lottery
- Category 1
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Category 4
- Category 5
- Category 6 ( If applicable )
- Single Girl Child
Service Priority Category in KV Sangathan Class 1 Admissions 2021
As per the guidelines of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, the first preference to the allotment of seats is given to Category 1 and Category 2 Seats followed by Category 3, Category 4, Category 5. Let us see the applicants who come under Category 1 and Category 2 followed by Category 3,4,5.
Category 1 :
The first priority will be given to the children of the transferable and non-transferable central government and children of ex-servicemen. Also include the children of the foreign officials who are working in India under deputation or transfer to the Government of India
Children of transferable or non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector undertaking/ Institute Higher Learning of Government of India
Children of transferable or non-transferable State Government Employees
Children of transferable or non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector undertaking/ Institute Higher Learning of the State Governments
Children of any other category like foreign nationals come under this category. Remember the seats under this category seats are allotted only if no Indian Nationals are awaiting admissions.
KVS Class 1 (First) Admission 2021, Online Registration Form@ kvsadmission kvs gov in
As announced, KV Sangathan has been started its registrations for Class 1 from 20th July 2021 and the registrations have started from 10:00 AM.
Let us see the filling out the application form for KVS First Class Admissions in detail
- Login to the Official Website
- It redirects the applicant to the Home Page as Shown Below
- Readout all the instructions carefully as shown above
- After reading all the instructions Click On the Proceed to start the Application Process
- The Applicants can see the New Registration Form as shown below
NOTE: Please select which Priority category you are applying for the admission in the registration form. For Example, Category 1,2,3,4,5 and Select Not Applicable if you don’t fall under any of the Five Categories.
- In the following Registration Form you can find the details like First Name, Middle, Last Name, Differently Abled and the Service Category of Applicant Employee, Email ID, Mobile Number and Catch Code as shown in the New Registration Form
- Then click on the Proceed Button as shown
- Now, the applicant is redirected to a new page as shown below
- As seen above, the form asks you to enter the OTP that is generated to your mobile number
- You have to enter the OTP within 15 minutes or else it will expire and you have to request for new OTP
- Now Enter the Generated OTP along with the Captcha as shown in the above page and click on Verify Button
- Now after Clicking the Verify Button, the applicant is redirected to the new page that shows “You Have Successfully Registered”
- In the Acknowledgement page, a Unique Login Code is generated and keep the Unique Login Code safe for the future admission process
- After the applicant is redirected to a new page wherein the applicant should enter his/her Unique Login Code,Date of Birth of the Child and Mobile Number along with Captcha Code and Click on Login
- The actual Application Process Starts from here Where in the Applicant need to fill up the application is divided into 5 stages
- In the first stage, the applicant can observe a pre-filled application as shown below.
- However, the applicant has to enter other unfilled details like Gender, Caste Category, Income Group, Specially abled Status and the blood group of his child
- In the midst of the application process, the applicant can click on the save application button to save his/her details till then.
- After filling all the details Click on the Next Button
- It redirects the applicant to Second Stage of the application process
- The Second Stage of Application Process is dedicated to filling up the Parent’s details
- As shown in the form the Parents have to fill the details of both the mother and father like Title, Name, Nationality, Resident Country, State, City with complete address
- In the end, both the father and mother have to enter their occupation details
- Save the application and click on the next to proceed for the next section
- After that the Applicant is redirected to the Stage 3 of the application process, it displays the Choice Of Schools where the student can select up Kendriya Vidyalayas in the any states of his/her choice in the country
- After selecting the desired choice of schools,the applicant parent has to enter the details related to Service Priority Category
- The below image shows you the list of categories an applicant parent belongs like the children who belong to Foreign National Officials, Autonomous Bodies, Public Undertaking, Institute of Higher Learning of India, State Government Employees and Non-Resident Indian Parents
- After selecting the Choose Service Priority Category and in the bottom of the form it asks whether the applicant student Grand Parents belongs to Service Category 1 and Click Next
- Now the Applicant is redirected to the Stage 4 of Application Process where he/she has to upload the digital documents of Date of Birth and Pass Port Size of the child.The following documents should produce at the school at the time of admission if selected.
- It also displays the choice of schools you have selected in the same page, then Click Next
- Declaration and Submit is the last stage of the process where the applicant parent should verify all his details entered are correct by clicking on the preview button
- If the applicant is certain that all the details entered are correct, then he/she can click on the Submit Button
- After clicking the submit button the Application Registration Code is sent to the Applicant’s Mobile Number
Note: Remember that the details once submitted are not able to modify any case . If the applicant feels he/she has given the wrong details. He can cancel his application and can continue the registration process with the Old Unique Login ID that was given in the initial stages of the application process
Apply Online for KVS Class 1 Admission 2021 Via Mobile APP |Download KVS App
The Aspirant parents can also do the registration process in the KVS Admissions 2021 Mobile APP
Let us see the KVS Admission Registration Process through Mobile Application
- Go to Google Play Store in your Mobile
- Search “Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2021″
- It redirects you to a web page that shows you the KVS App
- Click Install and Download the App in your Mobile
- Now the Applicant Parent can start the admission registration process from the KVS Official APP
How to Apply/Register Online for KVS Class 1 Admissions 2021 via Mobile App
Let us have a look at the online Application Process for enrolling KVS First Class Admissions
- Login to the Official Website
- After opening the login, it displays the instructions for filling the form
- It is mandatory to read all the instructions before starting the application process, then click on the Proceed to acknowledge that you have read and understood all the instructions
- Now, the user will be redirected to the Signup Page
Let us see the registration process for applying for the KV Sangathan First Class Admission
- Being a first time user, you have to register or Sign Up in the portal and enter the following information of the child
- Details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Disability Details, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mobile Number should be filled in the form
- In the end , enter Captcha Code as shown in the end of the form
- After entering all the details,Click on the Register Button.
- The Applicant will receive an OTP to his registered Mobile Number which is valid for 15 Minutes.
- After Entering the OTP Click on the Verify Button
NOTE: Remember , all the details you entered will be reflected in the Pre-Application form and cannot be modified.Therefore it is advised for the parent applicants to enter all the details carefully.
- After Clicking the Verify button, the user will be redirected to the new page with Unique Login Code
- Keep the Unique Login Code safe with you and do not share it with anyone as you need to use the same Login Code till the end of the admission process. However, the code will be sent to your registered mail id and to the Mobile Number
- It is suggested to take the print out of your acknowledgment page that contains the Login Code. Remember if you miss the Login Code, you can’t move to the subsequent stages of the application process
- Till now, the applicant has completed the registration process, but the application submission process has to be finished in the next steps
- Now, the applicant has to submit his online application form for which he/she should log in into the portal and using the Login Code generated
- Now, it displays the link “Click Here”, the applicant parent should click on the “Click Here” button at the bottom of the acknowledgment page after the registration
- It displays the instructions, after reading the instructions the applicant can directly go to the “Login Tab”
NOTE: Remember, in the Login Admission Portal, the applicant has to give the same details that he/she has given in the registration process.
In order to Login into the Admission Portal, the Applicant has to give the following details
- Unique Login Code
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number ( With Indian SIM Card)After entering the above details, click on the Login Button to Open Online Admission Form
Admission Form Filling and Documents Upload
In this process, it displays the 5 sections wherein the applicant need to fill, they are as below
- Basic Information
In the basic information, you have to submit details like Child’s First, Middle and Last Names, Date Of Birth, Gender, Differently Abled Details, Gender, Twin/Triplet details if she/he is also applying for admission and read the admission guidelines in case of any queries and also the family income, caste, and blood group details of the pupil. Then Click on the Save Application.
- Parents Details
In this section, the parents have to submit both details of Father and Mother like Personal Details like Title, Name, Mobile Number, Email, Residential Address, Occupation, and the organization they are working in.
- Schools Preference
This section is completely dedicated to the selection of KVS Vidyalayas based on the different elements like Location, Region, Sponsoring Agency, Distance from Residence, etc
If the applicant is applying through the service priority category. Suppose if the child’s mother, father or grandfather is a service category 1 employee, then they should enter other additional detail like Organisation, Employment Status, Service Priority Category like Category 1 to Category 5 and for more details on the same, download Admission Guidelines Form
NOTE : This School Preferences field must be filled for each Vidyalaya separately for which the child is applying
- Uploading Documents
The parents can collect copies of the desired documents in the Proforma Documents on the website.
Click Save Application after this, and make a note that clicking on the Save Application will not make your application available in the KVS Portal, and you can make the modifications subsequently till you press the Submit Button.
- Declaration and Submission
After filling all the details in the above sections, please make sure that all the details you have entered is correct without any errors.
- If you feel like doing any modifications, you can still go to the previous sections and modify them.You can also use the preview option to verify the errors if any in the details you entered.
- After you are certain that all your details are free from errors you can click on the Submit Application Button.
- Once after submission, the applicant can’t make any changes An Application Code will be sent to the registered Mobile Number and the applicant’s details will go to the KVS Portal
NOTE: If you feel that you have made any errors in the application form filling process, you can cancel your registration and can apply afresh with the Same Login ID that was generated at the time of earlier registration.
Quick Links :
For Which Class is this Application Form need to be filled ?
It is dedicated to Class 1 students who are seeking admissions in KVS
What is fee for registering the admission?
No, there is no registration fee for online registration online
How many Kendriya Vidyalayas one can apply ?
The Applicant can apply at most 3 Vidyalas
Can we Register KVS Class 1 Admissions in Offline?
No, Applicants must register their Admissions through Online only
Can one apply via Website only?
No, you can also apply using the mobile app.
Also, Check – FYJC Maharashtra Admission 2021