Find Out the Details of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), Apply, Online, Registration Form 2021
Now it is official that the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan scheme will start from this month. The objective of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan is a National Level Scholarship Programme for the students pursuing till Pre Ph.D. Level. The registration process for the scholarship application is through online mode. The candidates’ selection process is based on the Aptitude Test and Interview conducted by the Indian Institute of Science. However, the written test is going to be held in November 2021.
The applicants can directly register for the KVPY Scheme online on the official Portal of KVPY.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Scholarship, Apply, Online, Registration Form 2021
In this article, we explain to you about Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana,Important Dates, Online Application Procedure, Online Registration Form 2021 in detail.
Important Dates of KVPY Scholarship Programme
|Opening of Online Application Portal||06 September 2021|
|Date for Closing of Online Application||05 October 2021|
|Date of Examination||31st January 2021|
Stages of the Application Process of KVPY Scholarship Scheme
Stage 1: Registration
Step 2: Entering Basic Details like personal and academic details, Selecting Exam Centres, Uploading Documents, Certificates, Scanned Photo, and Signature.
Step 3: Payment of Application fee through Credit Card, ATM Card, or Internet Banking.
How to Apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) @ kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
Let us see the step by step online application process for registering to Viagyanik Protsahakan Scholarship Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of the KVPY Website.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page, as shown below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link Registration and Application Login.
- It then redirects the applicants to the given page below.
- Before proceeding to the application process, read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading all the instructions, click on Disclaimer’s checkbox, acknowledging that you have read and understood all the instructions.
- Now Click on the Login tab to start the Application Process Online.
- It opens up the Candidate Login page where the applicant student has to begin the registration process.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the link click here for Registration.
- The applicant can see the below Registration Form.
- Enter the Name of the Candidate, Date Of Birth, Present Studying Class, and Stream.
- Scroll Down the page and Enter Mobile Number, Confirm Mobile Number, Email ID, Confirm Email ID, Nationality.
- Enter the Captcha, as shown at the end of the Registration Form.
- Please verify all the entered details are correct or not, and mark the I Agree checkbox and click on the Register Button.
- Now, the applicants will receive the User ID and Password to their Mobile Number and Email ID.
- The applicant can observe a dialogue box on the redirected page below.
Online Registration Form of Kishore Vaigyanik Prostsahan Yojana ( KVPY)
- Go back to the Home Page and Login on the Portal with the given credentials.
- It takes the applicant to the given page with the necessary details, which the applicants have already filled in the first phase of the Application Process.
- Now Click on the Go to Application on the Right Top of the newly opened page.
- Scroll down the redirected page and enter the Contact Details, as shown below.
- Choose the Gender, Category, and Disability Details.
- In the Contact Information Section, Enter the Address Details, State, District, City, Gender, Pin Code and Click on SAVE and NEXT.
- You can see the alert that your data has saved successfully.
- Now, Enter the Details of X Standard Examination like Aggregate Percentage and State Board.
- In the next section, the applicant has to enter the Date of Joining of 12 Standard and College Name and Address of the School/College Details.
- Click SAVE and NEXT; now, the user gets redirected to a new page, asking the applicant to enter his/her Aptitude Test Preferences like Language and Location Preferences.
- In the Documents Section, Upload Scanned Photo and Signature.
- You can also find the amount of fee that the applicant has to pay.
- Read the Declaration at the end and enter the Captcha Code, as shown.
- Click on I Agree and Submit the Application Form.
- The applicant can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking in the last stage.
- After the successful payment, the applicant can receive the payment acknowledgment.
- Now the applicant can logout from the KVPY Portal.
Kishore Vaigyanik Prostsahan Yojana 2021 FAQ
What is the KVPY application fee for General Category Students?
The KVPY application fee for General Category Students is 1250 Rupees.
What is the official date for the Kishore Vaigyaniki Protsahan Scholarship Aptitude Test?
The official date for the Kishore Vaigyaniki Protsahan Scholarship Aptitude Test is 31st January 2021.
Can the applicant get the fee refund from KVPY if he withdraws his/her application?
The applicant will not get his exam fee of KVPY under any circumstances.
What documents I have to submit at the time of Registration for the KVPY Scholarship?
The documents an applicant should submit online at the Registration time are Caste Certificate ( For SC/ST), Medical Certificate for Physically Challenged, and the scanned copies of the Signature and Photographs.