The Kisan seva Kendra petrol pump dealership revolves around low capital cost petrol pumps that usually operate in rural areas and are authorized by the Government of India. The dealership of these government-backed petrol pumps operates under the Kisan seva Kendra and is for the benefit of farmers. This KSK scheme comes under the Central government that provides a very good opportunity to farmers who can become individual dealers or can enter into a partnership with their fellow dealers.
Kisan Seva Kendra KSK Petrol Pump Dealership
The authorized companies of the Government of India such as Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, and Indian Oil provide petrol pump dealerships to people in the rural areas. This allows farmers to invest their money by providing low-cost petrol pumps under this scheme.
How much investment is required for opening Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership
The requirement for the capital investment required for setting up an IOCL Kisan seva Kendra petrol pump will depend on the location, size of the land, and other requirements of the customers.
- The application fee of Rs 100/- and Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates is to be paid.
- This application fee is usually non-refundable.
In the case of a partnership, every partner has to submit separate application forms with a separate application fee.
In all, the overall estimate of working capital requirement (Investment cost) for the operation of RO is around 5 lakhs (for rural IOCL) and 15 lakhs for regular.
KSK Petrol Pump Dealership Apply – Eligibility, Requirements
The eligibility criteria for individuals to open a petrol pump under the Government of India are:
- The person should be a resident of India.
- The individual should not be less than 21 years.
- The minimum educational qualification of an individual is matriculation (10th standard). The women candidates and applicants from SC/ST who lack any educational qualifications should be able to write, read and count.
- Should be a resident of their concerned district.
Reserved categories eligible for dealership:
- Individuals recognised as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes under the Constitution of India.
- People who are physically or orthopedically handicapped.
- Defence Personnel including widows/dependents of Posthumous gallantry award winners, war widows/dependents of those who died in the war, war disabled, etc.
- Outstanding Sports Persons (OSP) who are eligible for awards like Arjuna Award, winners of Olympics/ Asiad/ Commonwealth Games, and Recognised World Champions.
- Paramilitary/Police/Govt. Personnel (PMP)
- Freedom Fighters (FF)
KSK Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump – Apply Online For Dealership, Online/Offline Form 2022
To apply for the dealership, the application form comes in the form of an advertisement in newspapers. You can either obtain the application format from the brochure (that can be purchased from the Divisional office) or download it from the IOCl website.
Keep the following things in mind while applying for KSK petrol pump:
- You can submit the application on plain paper and it should be in the prescribed format.
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- in respect of Sc/St candidates).
- In case there is a partnership, each partner has to submit a separate application form and a separate application fee will be applicable for the same. However, the application forms will have to be submitted and attached together.
- Once the application is filled in properly, make sure it is complete in all respects so that it reaches the right office address mentioned in the respective advertisement for a location before the due date and time.
- Make sure to submit the original affidavits and self-attested copies of other supporting documents along with the completed application form. Everything should be duly signed.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to affix their recent photograph in the space or column provided in the application form.
- Once you submit the application form, any addition, alteration or deletion is not permitted.
- All the additional documents submitted after the cut off date of the application are not considered so it is important to pay attention to the due date. Applications that will be received after the cut-off date for any reason, for example – postal delays or incomplete affidavits or certificates, etc., incomplete application fee or any other reason are not entertained and accepted.
- After the applications are submitted, they are scrutinised. In case some applications are rejected, the applicant will be informed in writing and their applications will not be taken forward for the interview.
The applications can be rejected on the following grounds:
- If any statement made in the concerned application or in the document enclosed by the applicant is found to be false or incorrect.
- If the applicant conceals any information.
- If the applicant conceals information in case they are appointed as a dealer, the dealership is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Online Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the KSK Petrol pump registration 2022 through the Online Registration Form here.
The Toll-Free Helpline Number (1800-2333-555) is also available for the assistance of interested candidates.
Kisan seva Kendra dealership Offline application Form – Download PDF
- Download Official Brochure PDF & Application Form
- Visit Official Website
What is the Kisan Seva Kendra petrol pump dealership?
Eligible people who are interested in opening petrol pumps in rural areas can participate in a low capital cost program namely Kisan Seva Kendra or KSK.
Where to submit the KSK Retail outlet offline form?
It should be submitted to the office address described in the advertisement for a location before the due date and time.
Is it possible to submit the KSK petrol pump franchisee form online?
One may register at the petrolpumpdealerchayan portal & fill in the online application form.
What is the helpline toll-free number for Kisan Seva Kendra petrol pump dealership?
You may dial1800-2333-555.
Last Updated on December 6, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari