Centre has recently launched an app named “Kisan Rath.” This app will help farmers during the corona pandemic to transport farm produce. As per an official statement, this app provides opportunities to 5 Lakh trucks & 20,000 tractors across the country.
In this article, we are discussing this app i.e., How to Download Kisan Rath App, How to use Kisan rath app for Truck or tractor booking. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
किसान रथ एप की जानकारी हिंदी में लें
Kisan Rath App
PM Narendra Modi recently suggested for a service that could help farmers in the transportation of their farm produce. The Kisan Rath app is a result of this valuable suggestion. Using this app, farmers will be able to book/hire Trucks or tractors for crop transportation purposes. This is a great initiative, and during this COVID 19 pandemic will undoubtedly play a vital role.
Don’t Miss – Download Aarogya Setu App
This app is developed by National Informatics Center (NIC). This app can be downloaded on Android mobile phones from Google play store.
This app is available in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannad, Telugu
Download Kisan Rath App | Play Store Direct Link
As mentioned earlier, this app is available for Android users only. To download the Kisan Rath mobile app, follow these steps :
- First of all, Open google play store on your smartphone
- In the search box, type “Kisan Rath”
- Look for the App result that is developed by “NIC eGov Mobile Apps”
- Click on “Install” to start the installation
- Once installed, click on “Open to Start using the app”
How to Use Kisan Rath App | Online Farmers, Trader, Service Provider (Truck, Tractor Owner) Registration
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it
- Then choose the language of your choice
- On the next page, you will be taken to Login Screen. If you are first time user, click “Register.”
- Now, you will be taken to the registration page
- Here you can register as Farmer, Trader or Service Provider
After Successful registration, farmers can Book trucks or tractors online for transportation. Similarily service providers will be able to respond to transportation requests and quote their prices for the task.
How Kisan Rath App Works
- The app allows posting the requirements by the Farmer of part-load as well as full-load.
- Transporters (Truck, Tractor owners) to register their vehicles and provide services to farmers and traders.
- Using this app, registered carriers can view the available jobs along with posted loads. They can then respond with their availability & quotes
- Farmers can check the response on their app & communicate with the transporters to finalize the transportation deal
- Farmers can also give ratings to the transporters after their job is finished.
How farmers can Book/Hire Tractor or Truck for Transportation using Kisan Rath App | Online Booking Process
- After you have registered your account, go to the login page and log in using your credentials
- Once logged in, Farmer can select vehicle type i.e Truck or Tractor
- Then you can select the date & details of the task
- You can then submit your requirement
- The concerned service provider will be notified and he will respond back
- Then you can finalize the transportation deal
Related Questions & Answers
When was Kisan Rath App launched?
This app was launched on 17th April 2021.
Which department has developed this mobile app?
This app is developed by National Informatics Center (NIC).
What is the benefit of this app?
This app can be considered as a platforms that connects farmers and transporters. Using this app farmers will find interested carriers who want transportation work.
Kisan Rath app is available on which platforms?
This mobile app is available to Android Smartphone users.
Last Updated on April 24, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari