Complete Details about Kisan Call Center Number, Toll-Free customer Care Helpline, Short Message Service (All States)
The Department of Agriculture & Co-operation (DAC), Ministry of Agriculture, launched an Agriculture Scheme for farmers’ welfare by the Government of India Kisan Call Center on January 21, 2004, across the country. Earlier 1551 is the toll-free number. Now, country-wide 11 digits TOLL-Free no 1800-180-1551 have been allotted for the Kisan call center. Through this kisan center, the farmers can ask questions on telephones in their language. The Kisan call center is available for any landline connection and mobile phone. Toll-free no is 1800-180-1551, and for BSNL landline Toll-Free no is 1551.
The kisan call center timings are from morning 6:00 AM tonight 10:00 PM all seven days of a week it will be opened. In 22 local languages, the Kisan call center is giving replies to the farmer’s questions. Kissan call center agents are known as FTAs. FTAs mean Free Trade Agreements.
- 1 Kisan Call Center Number
- 1.1 Kisan Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number
- 1.2 Kisan Call Center (SMS) All States
- 1.3 Quick links
- 1.3.1 Kisan Call Center Number Toll Free Number FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 In which year Kisan Call Center was established in India?
- 1.3.3 What is the Toll-Free number for Kisan Call Center?
- 1.3.4 What is major objective of the Kisan Call Canter started all across the country?
- 1.3.5 What is the complete form of FTA concerning the following article?
Kisan Call Center Number
This article explains about the Kisan Call Center Number, Toll-Free Customer Care Helpline, Short Message Service (All State)
Kisan Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number
- There are 21 different locations present in the States and also in UTs.
- Farmers can call Kisan call centers from 6:00 AM to10:00 PM throughout the week.
- Farmers can call to call center and ask various questions about agriculture.
- Agriculture-related problems about the crops & Seeds farmers can ask through this call center.
- They will tell about the fertilizers which fertilizers are suitable for those particular crops.
- They will explain pesticides, horticulture, veterinary, and Agricultural commodity prices for free of cost.
- Kisan call center people will explain the pesticides suitable for those particular crops with low price.
- Using the Kisan call center, the farmers will be happy because they are taking help from the Kisan call center agents.
- The kisan call center agents are known as FTAs (Free Trade Agreements).
- The kisan call center agents should be graduated above the (PG) Post Graduate or Doctorate in agriculture.
- And also in the allied sectors like Horticulture, Animal husbandry, Fisheries, Poultry, Aquaculture, Agricultural engineering,
- Agricultural marketing, Biotechnology, home science, etc.
- Kisan call center examines the various technological options.
- And it also examines the modalities, issues about the procedure cost estimation.
- The Kisan call center does the implementation & operation.
- Kisan call center delivers agriculture-related information to the farmers.
- The people who want to login into the KCC must have a user id or email id.
- They have to enter the password after entering the mail id.
- An image code will be displayed on the home screen to enter that code in the given column.
- Then they click on the login button.
- If the user forgets the password, they have to click on forget password button.
- If it is the new registration to the user, he had to click on the new registration button.
Kisan Call Center (SMS) All States
In this instance, we don’t have information about the SMS Services. However, we will present you the information about the official email id’s of the Kisan Call Center. Let us see the details of the Kisan Call Center as shown below.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islandsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveliemail@example.com|
|Daman and Diufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jammu and Kashmiremail@example.com|
Kisan Call Center Number Toll Free Number FAQ’s
In which year Kisan Call Center was established in India?
The Kisan Call Center was started in the year 2004 January 21 in India.
What is the Toll-Free number for Kisan Call Center?
The Kisan Call Center Toll-Free number is 1800-180-1551.
What is major objective of the Kisan Call Canter started all across the country?
The Kisan Call Center is helpful for farmers in agriculture.
What is the complete form of FTA concerning the following article?
The full form of FTAs is Free Trade Agreement concerning the following article Kisan Call Center.