All about Kerala Study Room Scheme | Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ST Students, Eligibility, Apply, Online Application Form 2021
The Kerala Government has recently initiated a flagship program Kerala Study Room Scheme also called called as Padana Muri Scheme Locally. Kerala Chief Minister launched the first phase of the Study Room Scheme, and he added that the Kerala Study Room ( Padana Muri) Scheme would benefit the SC/ST Students of Kerala. The scheme’s main objective is to assist the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Students by providing them monetary assistance of 2 Lakhs and the reading room facilities. The Study Rooms Offers the students various books, both academic and non-academic, and the users can avail of the computer facility. It has been learnt that under this scheme, 12,250 study rooms were completed across the state.
Besides, the students of class VI to VIII can get 2000 Rupees from the government who have little educational support. It benefits around 1,20,000 SC Students.
Kerala Study Room (Padana Muri) Scheme | Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ST Students, Eligibility, Apply, Online Application Form 2021
In this article, we explain to you about the Kerala Study Room Scheme, Rs. 2 Lakhs assistance from the government for SC/ST Students, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, and the Online Application Procedure for the scheme.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Study Room (Padana Muri) Scheme|
|Sponsored Government||Kerala State Government|
|Objective of the Scheme||To Construct the Study Rooms for the Students|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes|
Rs.2 Lakh for SC/ST Students under Kerala Study Room Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a platform for the SC/ST students who lacks the proper infrastructure, study material the proper reading environment in their homes. Thus, under this scheme , the students will get all the facilities which helps them to continue their education with confidence. More the government supports the students by ranting an amount of Rupees 2 Lakhs under the Study Room Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Study Room Scheme
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that applicants should fulfill to get eligible for Kerala Study Room Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala State.
- The student applicants should belong to SC/ST Category.
- The students should belong to the weaker sections of the state to get eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply Online for Kerala Study Room Scheme
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Kerala Study Room Scheme. This is for the students who belong to SC/ST Categories of Kerala State.
- Visit the Official Portal of Kerala State.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page of the Website.
- On the Home Page, click on the Study Room ( Padana Muri) Scheme.
- It redirects the student applicant to Login Page.
- In the Login Page, Click on the New User Registration Tab.
Kerala Study Room Scheme Online Application Form 2021
- It then opens up a New User Registration Page.
- In the first section of the page, enter the personal details of the applicants such as Name of the Applicant, Family Details like Father and Mother Name, Date of Birth and Studying Class,
- Please enter the Address of the Applicant, Caste, which he/she belongs to, other education details.
- Upload the Documents like Aadhar, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, etc. based on the requirement.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- After submission, it displays the application number for future references.
Note : At this moment, the government has not initiated any online mode for filling up the online applications. However, the process remains same as explained above. We will keep you updated once after the official announcement regarding the same.
Kerala Study Room Scheme FAQ
What is the objective of the Kerala Study Room Scheme 2021?
The objective of the Kerala Study Room Scheme is to provide the reading room facilities to the SC/ST students of the state.
What is the monetary assistance provided by the government to the students under the Study Room Scheme?
Each beneficiary will get an amount of 2 Lakhs Rupees from the government under the Study Room Scheme.
Can the students of the other states across India is eligible for this scheme?
The Study Room scheme applies only to the students of the Kerala State.
Do the students have access to the computers in the study room under this scheme?
Yes, apart from the study material and books, the students can avail of the study room’s computer facilities under this scheme.