This pandemic has taught us how to stay at home and enjoy life with family members. Enjoyment is always accompanied by good food and liquor. If you are from Kerala you can order liquor online through www bevco online booking portal. On 20th May 2020 the BEVCO Kerala Liquor Online Booking had launched a website and Bevco mobile application by the Kerala State BEVCO (Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd).
Liquor sale is permitted within the local bodies under Category A (TPR below 8%) and Category B (TPR 8% to 20%). Around 5 lakh customers purchase liquor from wine shops before the pandemic across Kerala. So, to stop this overcrowding and spreading of infection the government has taken up this step. Police officers do not allow any people to form a queue in front of any beverage spirit shop.
Remember few important points while online liquor booking Kerala: –
- A person who is ordering should be 21 and above
- One can easily get the BEVCO App from the Google Play store and IOS
- This website has a list of 301 outlets that are present in the state. Foreign liquor brands are also available.
- Like all other App, this App also tracks the location of the customer and shows the nearby wine shops for purchasing and booking
- Through this app anyone can order Beer and Wine, people can pre-order them for Foreign liquor
- People are free to order from any registered outlets they want to
- No one can order in Pegs, one needs to order only bottles
- Extra charges will be added to the sum of the liquor cost for home delivery
- The order will be delivered within 18 to 48 hours to the customer’s given address
- In a single order, a person can order only 3 litres of alcohol and not more
- Once in 5 days, people are allowed to order and not every day
- The order will be cancelled if the proper address is not provided on the app.
Kerala Bevco/Bevq App Download
You can download the bevco app and do the online booking from your phone itself. Use the links given below to download the app. Then install the app and open it up and start the booking process.
|Bevq app Android||Download|
|Bevq app iOS||Available soon|
Details required in the app for Kerala BEVCO online purchase are: –
- Name of the customer
- Present address along with the PIN code
- Age or DOB
- Aadhar card Number
Purchase Liquor Online Kerala | Online Booking at Bevco/Bev Spirit @ksbc co in
- First of all, visit the official website ‘Kerala State Beverages Corporation Limited’
- Click on the first link that says ‘Online booking available at selected outlets (At Trivandrum, Ernakulam and Kozhikode) from 9:00AM to 7:00PM’
- Then you will be taken to the next page (kindly see below) where you need to enter your mobile number, the security code (seeing the digits given on the left side) and tick mark the box written “I agree to terms and Conditions’ then click on the red box written Continue
- Now enter the OTP for verification
- This page is about registration. In red caps on the top, it is written ‘REGISTER HERE’
One needs to enter his or her: –
- Date of Birth
- Confirm Password
- After this click on the green box ‘Register & Login’
- next page again as Step 3, where one needs to enter the mobile number, with security code and agree to the terms & condition
- Again, enter the password which you had created in Step 4 (the password is auto generated so can use the one which the website is providing or create a new one)
- Select the district from the dropdown. For example – Ernakulam
- select the brands from the next page that you wish to purchase and also select the packing. Generally, it is 750 ML.
- the types are provided in the picture along with the cost of the bottle. You can add to the cart the one you need to purchase
- go to the extreme right of the page where there is the picture of the cart and click on it. The Product, price (RS), Quantity (bottle) Total and Remove are provided in a red Bar. next to it is the Cart Summary with the Grand Total (RS). Just check once more before placing the order.
- the website will confirm it once more before the final step
- comes the payment option, one can choose from Cards (Credit or Debit), Net Banking, UPI
Bevco Online Liquor Booking Payment Kerala
- Payment: this is the final step. To avoid hand to hand contact there is the facility of doing a net transfer. Here one needs to provide the card details. Like the Card Number, Expiry date, CW, Name on the Card. If one wants, he or she can save this option for using it next time, this is completely optional. Then click on the big bar in blue where the option ‘Proceed’ is given.
Still, there are several restrictions that need to be followed by the common people to combat the virus, like all the outlets that serve alcohol will be closed during the weekends and bars will not serve food or liquor inside the outlet. The government has deployed police officers outside every outlet. Why bother about these restrictions when you have the system on ordering through ksbc.co.in.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Download App||Click Here|
|Kerala Govt Schemes||Check Here|
Last Updated on September 17, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari