Complete Details of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 | Apply, Online Registration Form on dtekerala portal
The State Government of Kerala has been introducing various schemes for the students to continue their education. The government has now started another project for the students named Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021. The objective of this scheme is to assist the students of class 12th by providing the laptops from the government. However, the laptop facility is for the students who secured good marks and percentage in their academics. Moreover, this free laptop scheme is also applicable for students of other areas of like medicine and engineering.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 | Apply, Online Registration Form on dtekerala portal
In this article, we explain you about the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021,Features,Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required and the online application procedure of the scheme with Online Registration Form.
Features of the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
- This Free Laptop Scheme aims to benefit around 36000 Students.
- This scheme helps the students to expand their knowledge of computers.
- It is specially dedicated to the beneficiary students who belong to SC/ST and OBC Community.
- It enables the students of professional studies like Medicine and Engineering to carry out their Project Works.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get avail of the free laptop scheme.
- The applicant student must be a permanent resident of Kerala State.
- Only the students with good merit and percentage are eligible to apply for this Scheme.
- The applicants should belong to SC/ST and OBC Community.
- The family income of the applicant should be less than 250000 per annum.
- The students pursuing class 12th are eligible to apply for this Scheme. Moreover, the students of Medical and Engineering can also apply for this Scheme.
Documents Required for Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
Let us have a look at the documents required for applying Kerala Free Laptop Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Previous Year
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number/Email Id
How to Apply Online for Kerala Free Laptop Scheme firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us have a look at the Online Application Procedure for applying Kerala Free Laptop Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of DTE Kerala.
- On the Home Page, in the search bar, enter the Free Laptop Scheme.
- It redirects the applicants to the page, which displays the Registration Link for Free Laptop Scheme.
- It then displays a new page, which shows the Login Page.
- At the bottom of the Login Page, Click on the Sign Up as a new user.
Online Registration Form of Kerala Laptop Scheme 2021
- It then opens up a new page where you can see the Online Application Form.
- Enter the personal details such as Name of the Student, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Contact Details like Mobile Number, Email ID and the address for correspondence.
- Also, upload the necessary documents like Aadhar, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate etc.
- The students should also upload the Scanned Photo of the Applicant.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 FAQ
What is the objective of Kerala Laptop Scheme 2021?
The objective of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme is to provide laptops for the eligible students who completed their class 12th and other professional courses such as engineering and medicine.
Who are eligible for applying Kerala Free Laptop Scheme?
The SC/ST and OBC students with family income lower than 250000 are eligible for Kerala Free Laptop Scheme.
Can the students who are not permanent residents of Kerala State are eligible for the Scheme?
The Scheme is dedicated only for the students who belong to the Kerala State to get eligible for this Scheme.
How many students will benefit under the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme?
Around 36000 students will get benefited under the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme.