Check Out Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal | Features , Online Services by Covid 19 Jagratha
Since the last few months, the Covid Epidemic has affected millions of people around the world and it has been spreading to every nook end corner of the world .
The Kerala State Government, in order to provide a comprehensive solution and to reduce the impact of the pandemic in the state started a portal named “Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal”. The objective of this portal is to communicate the information related to the Covid 19 for public. Through this initiation the people of the state can avail the information about different services provided by the state in case of emergency. It also ensures citizens to avail the services in a flexible and transparent manner.
- 1 Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal | Features, Online Services@ Covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in
- 1.1 Features of Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal
- 1.2 Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal: Online Services
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.4 Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal FAQ
- 1.4.1 Can the Citizen request for ambulance on the Covid 19 Jagratha Portal in case of emergency?
- 1.4.2 Can one register as a Volunteer on the Kerala Jagratha Portal ?
- 1.4.3 What is the scope of the Kerala Jagratha Portal Covid 19 ?
- 1.4.4 Can the citizens of the Kerala State report complaints and grievances on the Covid 19 Jagratha Portal?
Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal | Features, Online Services@ Covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in
In this article, we give you a detail explanation about the Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal, Features and Online Services of the portal.
Features of Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal
Let us have a look at the important features that Covid 19 Jagaratha Portal is providing for the Keralites
- Verification of Quarantine facilities at home of Keralites who applied to return
- Counseling and Facilitating of Safe Transportation for the Covid Affected Citizens who don’t have proper facilities at their homes
- Surveillance of Quarantining and Health Monitoring of the home quarantined people by conducting regular health check-ups visiting their homes
- Tele consultation and Mobile Medical Unit to monitor the health status of the people identified with symptoms of Covid
- Testing and Contact Marking to track the Primary and Secondary Contacts of Positive Cases
- Monitoring in Covid Care Centres and Hospitals that updates the details of the health status of the affected and details of discharge of patients
Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal: Online Services
Let us have a look at the Online Services provided to the Citizens by the Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal
- Visit the Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal
- It displays the Home Page of the Portal
- Click on the Public Services on the Menu Bar
- It displays a drop down with the different online services provided by Jagratha Portal
- Click on the Report Symptoms in the drop down list that shows the below page
- As shown on the page, the citizen can Report Symptoms by registering on the Portal
- Click on the Registration Button and you can see the below given page that asks the Mobile Number
- Enter the Mobile Number that generates an OTP
- The citizen should now enter generated OTP along with the Captcha Code and Click Ok and then click Verify as shown below
- Now, the citizen can report his/her symptoms on the portal
- The next service is Athidhi Entry where in the citizens can register in 3 different types as Self Registration, Contractor Registration and Entrepreneur Registration
- The citizen can click on the above 3 registrations and he/she should enter his Mobile Number and the OTP Generated to his/her Mobile Number
- Enter the Captcha Code that redirects the citizen to the Athidi Login Page
- Now, Click on the third option, Domestic Returnees Registration that is dedicated to the citizens who are coming by Flight or Train as shown below
- The citizens can now enter the Mobile Number and NORKA Registration Number. Click on verify
- The Persons Who are coming by Road can and do not have NORKA Registration Number can register in the New Registration available at the bottom
- The next service is for the International Returnees where the citizens have to enter Mobile Number in India and the Email Address as shown
- In the next section , the genuine Kerala Citizens can apply for the Emergency Entry Registration for attending the Funeral of the nearest relative and in case of Medical Emergency
- For availing this service, the user has to click on the Verify Button and Enter the OTP Generated to the Registered Mobile Number along with the Captcha Code
- The Government allows the Short Visit for only 8 days through Short/Regular Visit Registration. The citizen can register for this service as below
- For availing this service, the citizen has to register his/her mobile number and the OTP Generated along with the Captcha Code and Click on Verify
- However , the citizen can also Track the status of his Domestic Pass by Clicking on the option “Track Your Domestic Pass ”.It displays the below page
- The Citizen can track his/her status by entering Mobile Number and the Captcha Code as shown above. Now, the online user can find out the status of his/her Domestic Pass
- The citizen can also Report Offense by using Mobile Number along with Captcha
- In the next service, the online user can report the Complaints and Requests regarding the health services, PDS, Food etc on the portal as shown below
- For this, the User has to Enter and Verify his mobile number by entering Captcha Code and the OTP Generated to his/her Mobile Number
- The next service is the Self Declaration where in citizens can give self-declaration for local travel. However, it cannot be used to cross the District Boarders
- For this, the user has to enter his/her Mobile Number along with the Catpcha and OTP as shown
- The Online User can also avail the Volunteer Registration Service as follows
- In the Volunteer Registration, the online user has to enter his/her Mobile Number ,Enter the Captcha along with the OTP Generated and Click on verify
- However, the Volunteer can also update his/her details as shown below in the Volunteer Updation Page
- For updation of details , the Volunteer has to enter his/her Mobile Number ,Enter the Captcha along with OTP Generated and Click on to verify button and update the volunteer details
However, the citizens can also avail the Visitor Registration Service by Clicking on the “Visitor Registration Service”
- Then the online user gets redirected to the Visitor Registration Page as below
- This service is very much useful for the user to register their details when visiting public places. This helps to keep a record of the details of the visitors of any public place. For this the user can register here on the portal and obtain a dedicated QR Code
Kerala Covid 19 Jagratha Portal FAQ
Can the Citizen request for ambulance on the Covid 19 Jagratha Portal in case of emergency?
Yes, the citizen of Kerala can request for an ambulance by registering on Covid 19 Jargartha Portal by clicking on the Ambulance Service Button on the Menu Bar and registering in it through the Mobile Number
Can one register as a Volunteer on the Kerala Jagratha Portal ?
Yes, the citizens can register as a Volunteer on the Covid 19 Jagratha Portal of Kerala
What is the scope of the Kerala Jagratha Portal Covid 19 ?
The Scope of the Covid 19 Kerala Jagratha Portal is limited to the state of Kerala
Can the citizens of the Kerala State report complaints and grievances on the Covid 19 Jagratha Portal?
Yes, the citizens can report the complaints and grievances regarding the Food, PDS and Health Services etc