Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for KCR Kit Scheme, Payment Status, Online Registration@ kcrkit.telangana.gov.in
After the Jagananna School Kit, it’s now time for the Telangana State KCR Kit Scheme 2021. This scheme’s main motive is to take care of the lactating mother and child by providing the kits to them. After the announcement, all the pregnant mothers have been waiting to benefit from the government. The interested and eligible applicants can visit the official portal kcrkit.telangana.gov.in.
Moreover, the eligible applicants can apply for the KCR Kit Scheme directly on the portal.
- 1 KCR Kit Scheme 2021
- 1.1 List of Items in KCR Kit
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for KCR Kit Scheme @ kcrkit.telangana.gov.in
- 1.3 KCR Kit Online Registration Form 2021
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 KCR Kit Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 What is the main motive of the launch of the KCR Kit Scheme in the Telangana State?
- 1.4.3 What is the scope of the applicability of the KCR Kit Scheme 2021 in the TS State?
- 1.4.4 What are essential items that the KCR Kit for mother and infant scheme consists of?
- 1.4.5 Is there any financial assistance that will get covered under the KCR Kit Yojana?
KCR Kit Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for KCR Kit Scheme 2021, Online Registration and Payment Status Online on the official portal.
List of Items in KCR Kit
Let us look at the list of items available in the KCR Kit of Telangana State.
- Shop useful for mother and child
- Baby Oil
- Baby Bed
- Mosquito net
- Hand Bag
- Towel & napkins
How to Apply Online for KCR Kit Scheme @ kcrkit.telangana.gov.in
Let us look at the step-by-step guide to apply for the KCR Kit Scheme on the official portal of kcrkit.telangana.gov.in.
- Visit the Official Portal of the KCR Kit Scheme.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page below.
- Click on the Mother/Child Registration on the left pane.
- Enter the Mother ID/Aadhar ID as shown in the form.
- Click on the Verify Button and Click on the New Registration.
- It then opens up the below Registration Form.
KCR Kit Online Registration Form 2021
- Enter the Aadhar Number, Name, Husband Name, Age, Address, Mobile, Date of Registration, LMP Date, Expected Date of Delivery.
- Enter/Select the District, Mandal, Village, Bank Account, Name in Passbook, Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC Code, ASHA Name, Mobile Number, and Community.
- Click on the Previous Delivery Details.
- Enter/Select the Gravida, Parity, Abortions, Live, Death, and Obstetric Formula, Date of Delivery, Baby Gender,
- Now, Click on the ANC Details.
- It then displays the alert box that displays the Mother Data Submitted with Mother ID Successfully.
- Clicking on the ANC Details will take you to the following page below.
- Select ANC Number, ANC Date, ANC Place, Doctor Name, Blood Pressure (mm/hg), Hemoglobin (gm/dl), Blood Sugar, Weight (in kgs), TT Given.
- Select the Option: High Risk Identified (Yes/No).
- Then, Click on the Update button.
- Click on the Date of Delivery Details.
- Enter/Select the Date of Delivery, Place of Delivery, Delivery Institutions, Delivery Done by, Doctor Name, Delivery Outcome, Mode of Delivery, Maternal Outcome, Date of Discharge, Upload Mother and Baby Image.
- Click on the Update button.
- Under the Child Details, Enter/Select Boy/Girl, Date of Birth, Weight at Birth, Height at Birth, and Child Blood Group.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Enter the Immunization Details such as BCG Date, OPV 0 Date, Hep B Date, Dates od OPV1, OPV2, OPV3, Enter the Dates of Penta1, Penta 2, and Penta 3 Dates.
- Enter the IPV1 and IPV2 Dates, Measles Date, Vit A Date, and JE Date.
- Click on Submit Button.
KCR Kit Payment Status
- The Telangana government provides 12000 rupees and an additional 1000 rupees total of 13000 rupees provided to baby girls.
- The eligible beneficiaries will receive this amount directly to their registered bank accounts.
- Thus, they can check the payment status on their mobiles themselves once the amount is credited.
KCR Kits Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the KCR Kits Scheme.
- The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- This scheme is only for pregnant women/newborn babies.
- The applicant candidates should have their deliveries in the government hospitals to avail of this scheme’s benefits.
- The beneficiary with more than two children are not covered under this scheme.
Essential Documents Required
Find out the list of documents required for the KCR Telangana Kit Scheme 2021.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- LMP Date
- Bank Account Details
KCR Kit Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main motive of the launch of the KCR Kit Scheme in the Telangana State?
The KCR Kit Scheme launch’s main motive is to provide the kits that consist of all the essentials that a mother and infant need.
What is the scope of the applicability of the KCR Kit Scheme 2021 in the TS State?
The KCR Kit Scheme scheme covers all the eligible mothers of TS State.
What are essential items that the KCR Kit for mother and infant scheme consists of?
KCR Kit consists of essential items like soap, baby powder, diapers, towels, napkins, dresses, etc.
Is there any financial assistance that will get covered under the KCR Kit Yojana?
The Telangana government provides 12000 rupees and an additional 1000 rupees total of 13000 rupees provided to baby girls.