Step by Step Guide to Apply and Online Registration Form for Karantaka LMS Scheme (Learning Management Systems) Features, Benefits
The Chief Minister of Karnataka State has launched the first-ever digital initiation program called Karnataka LMS Scheme. The main objective of this digital initiation is to make the schools and colleges curriculum online in digital mode. The digital platforms consist of digital content in multiple languages in the form of PPT’s, Videos, Quizzes, Assignments and Study Materials as per the university syllabus. The Karnataka Government has claimed that this digital initiation will lead to the encouragement of e-learning in schools and colleges.
The interested candidates can follow this article to find out the complete details about Karnataka Learning Management Systems.
- 1 Karnataka LMS Scheme
- 1.1 Important Features of the Karnataka LMS Program
- 1.2 Benefits of Karnataka LMS Scheme
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for Karnataka LMS Scheme
- 1.4 Student LMS Online Registration Form 2021
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 Karnataka KLMS Program 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.5.2 Who has launched the Karnataka Learning Management Systems scheme in the state?
- 1.5.3 What is the objective of the Karnataka KLMS Program launched by the Karnataka State Government?
- 1.5.4 What are the features of the Karnataka LMS digital platforms announced by the state government?
- 1.5.5 How to register under the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme announced by the state government?
Karnataka LMS Scheme
This article explains the online procedure to apply the Karnataka Learning Management Systems, Online Registration Form, Features, Benefits of the scheme.
Important Features of the Karnataka LMS Program
Let us see the features and highlights of the Karnataka LMS Scheme launched by the Karnataka State for its students.
- The newly announced LMS Scheme will benefit around 4.5 Lakh students and 24,000 Teachers of the state.
- The budget of the LMS project in the Karnataka State comes around 34.14 Crores.
- The LMS Platforms will be established in two ways by establishing 2500 ICT enabled classes and the Learning Management System Based Digital Learning.
- Karnataka Learning Management System is going to cover 430 government first-grade colleges, 14 Government Engineering Colleges and 87 Government Polytechnic institutions from the academic 2021.
- The LMS platform will have videos of the academic lectures that take place in Classes, PPT, Study Material and Practice Test of 10 Multiple-Choice Questions.
Benefits of Karnataka LMS Scheme
Let us see the benefits of the Karnataka LMS Scheme launched by the Karnataka State for its students.
- The online LMS platform allows the students to learn lessons from the e-learning modules designed for the students of various courses.
- Moreover, the scheme benefits the teachers and lecturers to shift from traditional teaching methodology to digital teaching mode.
- The new digital initiation encourages digital literacy in the students as well as the teachers.
- It reduces the school drop-outs and increases school admissions.
- It encourages self-learning in the students.
- Moreover, the scheme enables the students of government schools and colleges to compete with private and corporate schools.
- It helps in improvement of Gross Enrolment Ratio, which is defined as the number of students enrolled in a given level of education, regardless of age, expressed as a percentage of the official school-age population corresponding to the same level of education.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka LMS Scheme
- As mentioned earlier, the government of Karnataka has initiated the KLMS scheme very recently.
- The government aims to launch this scheme from the next academic year in all the schools and colleges.
- In this instance, the government has not given any announcement about the official portal for registering the scheme or about the student enrolment process.
Student LMS Online Registration Form 2021
- According to the sources of information, it has been learnt that the government will run the KLMS on the portal by giving credentials to the students.
- Moreover, the government is also planning to launch the KLM App through which the students can learn the courses online using the mobile app.
- However, at present, there is no official information about the website or app that the government is planning to take this program digitally.
- We will keep you updated about the process once there is an announcement regarding the Application/Registration Process of students and teachers on the KLMS Portal.
Karnataka KLMS Program 2021 FAQ’s
Who has launched the Karnataka Learning Management Systems scheme in the state?
Karnataka Chief Minister Mr B.S Yedurappa launched the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme.
What is the objective of the Karnataka KLMS Program launched by the Karnataka State Government?
The main objective of the Karnataka KLMS scheme is to encourage digital learning among the students through e-learning modules.
What are the features of the Karnataka LMS digital platforms announced by the state government?
The LMS platform consists of academic lectures that take place in Classes, PPT, Study Material and Practice Test of 10 Multiple-Choice Questions.
How to register under the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme announced by the state government?
At present, there is no official announcement regarding the web portal for registering for the Karnataka LMS Scheme.