Know all about the Karasamadhana scheme, online application filling, download official pdf notification & know about the last date and extension.
The government of Karnataka has come with a new scheme called Karasamadhana. The Karnataka karasamadhana scheme was announced by the Chief Minister along with the Finance Minister to cut down the arrears that were imposed by the commercial tax department, which were present before the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax Act. There is a waiver offered on the arrears. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for this scheme and reap the benefits offered under this Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme. A 100% waiver is offered on penalty and interest rates per this scheme.
Karnataka Karasamadhana Scheme
The scheme was introduced with a view to reducing arrears resulting from enactments managed by the Commercial Taxes Department prior to the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax Act. karasamadhana scheme 2021 extension was also done by the finance ministry. The last date was moved to 31st December 2021. It is not sure if the government will extend the karasamadhana scheme further in 2022. So, the last date to fill the karasamadhana scheme application is 31st December 2021.
Karasamadhana scheme 2022 Karnataka – Eligibility Criteria
- People penalized under section 10-A of the CST act won’t be eligible to apply for the Karasamadhana scheme.
- Applicable only for dealers who do not have any tax arrears but have to pay the interest and penalty
- Applicants must fill and submit the online application form before the last date to reap the benefit under this scheme.
- Applicants must make the payment electronically through the payment modes prescribed in the online portal.
- After making the payment, the challan copy must be taken as a print and submitted to the respective authority attested with the declaration.
Apply for Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme 2022 – Online Application
Candidates interested in the scheme can apply for it online and get a waiver from the government. You must apply before the given deadline. Here are the steps you must follow to apply for the Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme
- Go to the official website of the commercial tax department of Karnataka (https://vat.kar.nic.in/epay/web_e_payment/ksamadhanaMenu.aspx)
- On the main page of the website, the following are the four options you can view
- Click the Application card. The application form appears.
- Enter the applicant name, trade name, address, pin code, and mobile number
- Click Get OTP to generate the OTP, which is sent to the mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click Validate
- Once the validation is done, you can move to the next page to view different acts related to the scheme.
- Select the appropriate Karasamadhana act that you want to apply for
- Select the Assessment year that you want to apply for
- Provide the registration number for assessment and reassessment by the assessing authority.
Note: If you have appealed against this order, then select Yes
- Fill in the other required details in the designated fields
- Click Continue
karasamadhana e payment Procedure
Following is the e-payment procedure you must follow:
- Go to the Khajane 2 portal, where you have the payment gateways through which you can make the payment
Note: You can generate the challan to pay the amount.
- Click Submit. The following screen appears.
Note: You can view the CTD number (Commercial Tax Department reference) and the unique Khajane II number generated.
- Click here for payment. You are redirected to the payment portal of the Khajane II portal.
- Select Net banking and select Direct integration with banks where you can see the list of banks through which you can make the payment.
- Select the bank name
- Specify the CAPTCHA Code.
- Enter the username and password the bank has provided to redirect to the net banking website. Once the amount is deducted, you will be redirected to the commercial taxes website.
- Click here for E-challan to download the challan copy and submit it to the concerned department.
[bg_collapse view=”link” expand_text=”Don’t Miss” collapse_text=”Don’t Miss”]
karasamadhana scheme pdf,karnataka karasamadhana scheme 2021-22,karasamadhana e payment,online application, last date & karasamadhana scheme 2021-22 extension
Download PDF for Karnataka Karasamadhana Scheme 2022
The state government has developed the Karasamadhana scheme for all the eligible citizens residing in Karnataka. However, due to covid, the scheme’s last date has been extended. The scheme was launched in the budget meeting of 2021 by the Chief Minister and Finance Minister of Karnataka. Eligible candidates can apply for the scheme online. A PDF has information related to the scheme, which you can download from the official website.
You must follow a process to download the PDF with ease. Here are those steps:
- Download the official notification of the Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme from the official website (https://vat.kar.nic.in/)
- Check the notifications related to the Karnataka Karasamadhana scheme 2022 on the home page of the official website.
- Click the Government order option on the home page to get the pdf with the scheme details. It has the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for this scheme.
Karasamadhana scheme 2021-22 last date
The last date to pay the interest and penalty under the Karasamadhana scheme has been extended to December 31, 2021.
What was the motive behind introducing the Karasamadhana scheme?
The motive was to reduce the arrears imposed by the commercial tax department prior to the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax Act.
Which portal is used for online payment under this scheme?
Khajane 2 portal.
Is there any dedicated website for the KarnatakaKarasamadhana scheme?
No, there is no dedicated website. All details are available on the Karnataka vat portal.
Last Updated on December 31, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari