[Janasevaka]Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2020 | Online Slot Booking ( App Download/Official Website) Call Center Number | Services List
The Karnataka State Government has been announced many schemes aiming at the welfare of the state’s citizens. On the same lines, Karnataka’s state government has unveiled another scheme Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme this year. The Janasevaka scheme which means Service to People in the state language Kannada.
This article focuses on the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2020, Procedure to book Online Slots, Mobile App, Official Website of the Janasevaka Call Center, and Services’ list.
What is Janasevaka Scheme
- Janasevaka scheme is a flagship programme introduced by the state government of Karnataka.
- The Janasevaka Scheme aims to bring the services of the state government to the door-steps of the people.
- The scheme has launched on 4th February 2020 in the Dasarhalli Constituency of Bangalore.
- Later the project has slowly extended to the other noted constituencies in the state.
- This service at the door-step scheme assists the citizens of the state to avail of 53 governmental services.
Features of the Janasevak Scheme 2020
Let us see the Janasevaka Scheme features launched by Karnataka’s government to provide all the government services to the people’s premises.
- The scheme ensures various government services such as issuing ration cards, health cards, senior citizen ration cards, etc.
- To avail of the Janasevaka Services, Karnataka’s citizens have to visit the official portal of Janasevak.
- The citizens can also get the Janasevak Services through Mobile Number.
- This service delivery executive or the Janasevaks will address the concerns of the citizens through online mode.
Benefits of the Scheme
Find out the benefits that the citizens can derive from the Karnataka Janasevaka scheme introduced by the state government.
- The Janasevaka scheme saves the time and money of the citizens.
- It reduces the manual application process of the applicants applying for various schemes.
- The scheme ensures transparency and reduces corruption in society.
- It avoids the interaction of third party people in the implementation of the scheme.
How to Book Online Slot using Official Website @ janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to book the government services on the Janasevaka Portal and the Mobile App Download. This process is for the citizens who wish to get benefit from the scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of Janasevaka
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- On the top of the Home Page, click on the Book a Slot tab.
- It then redirects the online user to the registration page below.
- On the Registration Page, Select the list of services available.
- Enter the Department from the drop-down.
- Select the list of the documents by clicking on the checkbox.
- Enter the Citizen Details such as Name and Mobile Number.
- In the citizen address section, select the ward, House Number, Street, Area, Land Mark, and Pin Code.
- The applicants can also see the satellite image of the address.
- In the Time Slot Section, Select the Appointment Date and Appointment Time.
- Verify all the details and click on the Book Slot.
Steps for Booking Slot Via Mobile App
Find out the procedure to book the online slot via call center for availing the citizen services through Mobile.
- Visit the app playstore on your Android or iOS Mobiles.
- Download the App to your mobile device.
- Open the installed App on your Mobile.
- It then takes the online user to the Home Page.
- The citizens can observe the list of services on the mobile screen.
- Click on the desired service you wish to apply.
- It then displays the details like documents required, service fee, etc.
- It then shows the available slots on the screen.
Book Online Slot Via Call Center Number
Let us the process of booking an online slot via the call center on the phone.
- Citizens can dial 080-44554455 and start requesting for a service.
- It then connects the call to the customer care executive.
- He/she will explain the details of the services, documents required, service charges, etc.
- After discussing with the executive, the citizen can book an appointment based on the availability of slots.
- The applicants will receive an OTP to their Mobile Numbers regarding the service delivery.
- In the next step, Janasevaks will visit the applicants’ house for fulfilling the service requested by the citizen.
- The Janasevaks will ask the citizens to share the OTP with them and starts the application form filling process.
- The delivery executives will complete the process by scanning and uploading the desired service.
- The candidates can pay the application fee directly to the service delivery executive.
- Citizens receive SMS on the mobiles as an acknowledgment.
- Once the request is fulfilled, the service delivery executive will issue the requested certificates to the applicant.
- The process ends by collecting feedback from the citizens to improve service delivery.
List of Available Services
- Health Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Funeral Assistance
- Educational Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Marriage Assistance
- Regt with KAR Construction Buildings Welfare Board
- Land Holding Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Continuation of existing of regt for next one or three years
- Attestation of Family Tree
- Duplicate Identity Card
- Living Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Assistance for Delivery
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension
- Sandhya Surakshana Yojana
- Widow Pension
- Physically Handicapped Pension
- Application for Pension
- Surviving Family Member Certificate
- No Government Job Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Khata Transfer Base on the Sale deed
- Khata Transfer through a Court Decree
- Khata Registration through Gift
- Khata Registration through Inheritance
- Khata Regt through Partition deed
- Khata Regt through Release deed
- Khata Amalgamation based on a sale deed
- Antecedent and Address Verification for Domestic Servants or House Keeping
- Antecedents Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- Antecedents and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
Karnataka Janasevaka Services FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Janasevaka Scheme Karnataka?
The objective of the Janasevaka Scheme introduced by the Karnataka government is to take the government services to the door-steps of the citizens.
What is the mode of application fee for availing of the services under the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
The applicants can pay the fee in the offline mode directly to the Service Delivery Executives or Janasevaks.
What is the mode of requesting the Janasevak Services and slot online on the official portal of the Janasevak scheme?
The citizens can book the slots on the official website, mobile App, and contacting the call center on the phone.
How many government services the applicant can utilize under the Janasevaka Scheme 2020?
The citizens can utilize around 53 listed services from the government under this scheme.