Kalia Scheme|KALIA Scheme odisha |Odisha kalia Scheme 2019|kalia yojana form|kalia yojana in odisha|kalia yojana in odisha list 2019|Odisha Kalia Yojana online apply
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme to accelerate agricultural prosperity and to reduce poverty in Odisha.
To begin with, the farmers will be provided 5,000 each to take care of the initial investment for the current Rabi season. In a full year, all the small and marginal farmers will receive 10,000 for Kharif and Rabi combined. The final list of all beneficiaries will be prepared in the next phase from the gram panchayat level.
kalia scheme in odisha list 2019/Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List
(Gram Panchayat Wise) Phase (1,2)
- Go to official website.
- click on Beneficiary List .
- Now, Select Your District Name, Block Name & Panchayat Name.
- Then, Click on View List
- now you see kalia yojana farmer list.
- Now, Gram Panchayat Names in that Particular Block Appear.
- Gram Panchayat you can See PDF File Symbol.
Odisha kalia Scheme 2019
KALIA scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
|Scheme Name||KALIA Scheme|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected)|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
The five major aspects of the schemes are as follows:
1) Financial assistance to the farmers: Under this scheme, more than 30 lakhs small and marginal farmers (about 90 per cent) will be provided Rs 10000 for Kharif and Rabi crops.
2) Livelihood assistance to landless families: The scheme will benefit about 10 lakh landless families and each family will be provided Rs 12,500 take up activities like small goat rearing units, mini poultry layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen and women, mushroom cultivation and bee keeping. The landless families will choose any of the aforementioned allied farming for which the state government has earmarked Rs 1250 crore for the next three years.
3) Support to landless labourers and vulnerable agriculture households: The scheme has the provision to support vulnerable agriculture households who are unable to avail livelihood options due to old-age, disability, disease or other reasons. The deserving families, identified by gram panchayats, will be provided financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per households per annum to take care of their livelihood sustenance. The state government targets to cover about 10 lakh households under the scheme.
4) Insurance cover: Under the scheme, life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and additional personal cover will be provided to the farmers and the landless households. The scheme will benefit about 57 lakh families.
5) Interest-free crop loan: Under the scheme, the state government will provide crop loans up to Rs 50,000 without interest.
Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?/kalia yojana aligble list
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all growth are eligible under different components of scheme. Total of 50 lakh families will be covered under the scheme.
Financial assistance of Rs.25,000/- per farm family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments. This scheme is implemented from current Rabi Season 2018-19 onwards.
kalia scheme Eligibility documents
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
KALIA Scheme of Benefits
- Scheme will provide the financial support.
- This Scheme will increase the confidences in the Farmers of the state.
- It will improve the poverty level of Small,marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
- Serve the better chances of survivals.
How to Apply/registration For KALIA Scheme
- Go to official website.
- click on application form.
- you click on green form or red form.
- download application form.
- now you fill application form.
- submit apllication form.
Green form – download here
Red form– download here
Any farmer wanting to get information on KALIA Scheme can register for Kalia Barta by giving a “missed call’’ to the Telephone No: 08061174222. The farmer will automatically get registered with the Government database. All information about KALIA Scheme will also be sent to his phone number through SMS and Voice Calls from time to time.
Dissemination of information through KALIA Barta has gained great momentum as till date more than 20,000 farmers have been added through KALIA Barta and 70,000 SMS were sent to people trying to know about the KALIA Scheme. Similarly, more than 3,000 farmers have so far visited the designated website www.kalia.co.in to know more about KALIA Scheme.
Whether a farmer can get information through WhatsApp?
Yes, to get information about KALIA scheme through WhatsApp. A farmer has to register his mobile phone number through website of KALIA scheme – www.kalia.co.in . A farmer may visit the above-mentioned websites to know more about KALIA scheme.
Are there any special camps organized for creating awareness about KALIA scheme?
Yes, a farmer can know about details of the KALIA scheme during the PEETHA camps being organized between 15th January to 20th January 2019 at GP level. The PEETHA camp will be organized during the period from 15th February to 20th February 2019 and 15th March to 20th March 2019 also. During the PEETHA camp letters about extension of financial assistance to small and marginal farmers will be handed over.
Whether a small/marginal farmer during cultivation in Rabi-2018-19 is eligible to get the benefit under this scheme.
Yes, He/She will be eligible and get the benefit in January 2019 onwards
Is there any provision for providing interest free crop loan to farmers under KALIA scheme?
Yes, Crop loan up to Rs.50,000/- will be provided at 0% interest from the Khariff Season of the year 2019.
Whether an employee of the Government/PSU is eligible to get the benefit under the scheme?
An employee of the Government/PSU is excluded to get the benefit under the scheme.
- kalia scheme application form download
- kalia scheme farmer list
- kalia yojana list
- kalia yojana list odisha
- kalia yojana registration
Any query comment below!!!!!!!!!!!