Access the Andhra Pradesh Jnb Nivas Residential Schools & Hostels website, new portal jnbnivas.apcfss.in Login, Jnbnivas Attendance App Download, jnb nivas 2.0. 2023
It is clearly stated that Biometric Hostel Attendance Must Be Recorded Between 05:00 and 09:00 (OR 18:00 and 21:00). So, the students must head to the jnb nivas login page to mark the biometric attendance.
jnb nivas residential schools and hostels login is mandatory for the students. Make sure you mark the attendance as per the scheduled timing
- Head to https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in/
- As soon as the website opens, you will see a login pop up
- Choose from “Login for biometric attendance” / “Login for attendance diet and others.”
- You are now redirected to the Login page – https://jnbnivasf.apcfss.in/loginPage
- Enter the username and password to proceed
Download Naipunya Vikasam Report from jnbnivas.apcfss.in
- Go to jnbnivas.apcfss.in/NaipunyaVikasam.edu
- Select the department from TW Ashram schools/SW Residential Schools/TW Residential schools.
- Select Hostel or school Count.
- Now, the details will appear on the screen. This includes the list of hostel names, IT and CT trainers, English and life skill trainers, Number. of students admitted, Number. of students present, Attendance percentage etc.
How to View Department-Wise Reports on jnb nivas
- Go to https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in/
- Click on “Dashboard”
- Select the Department. Choose from SWH, TWH, BCWH, MWH, APSSURH, SWREIS, TWREIS, MJPBCREIS, APRS, KGBVREIS
- Then select which type of report you are seeking. Choose from Admissions, Attendance, Diet
- Click on “Get Report”
- Now, corresponding to the District name, Click on Institutions Link.
- Now Check the report.
Department-wise bill abstract from jnb nivas residential schools and hostels Portal
- Head to jnbnivas.apcfss.in/DepartmentWiseInstituteAbstract.edu
- Login with your account details
- Provide asked info
- Tap GET DETAILS.
- You will get the details now.
Jnb Nivas Attendance App Download
You can access the residential schools and hostels web app for attendance marking. Currently, there is no android or iOS app available to download. The department might launch the mobile application very soon. We will keep you updated right here.
Last Updated on December 16, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari