JK PSC Registration is the first step to your government job dream in Jammu & Kashmir. The public service commission portal lists all the latest job posts and allows interested and eligible people to apply. In order to do that, make sure JKPSC registration is complete and then you may sign in.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is a state body that recruits eligible candidates for various government job posts in Jammu & Kashmir and other competitive exams.
The commission conducts examinations and interviews for the selection of officers for the Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Service, Jammu & Kashmir Police Service, and other UT services.
If you want to work in the government departments of Jammu & Kashmir, you need to register with the JKPSC.
This article will provide all the details of the JKPSC jobs 2022, registration, and online application process.
About JKPSC – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select candidates for civil service jobs in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and other government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir.
The JKPSC has two regional offices based on the summer and winter seasons, one in Jammu and the other in Srinagar.
All the details of the JKPSC jobs and examinations are available on its official website (jkpsc.nic.in). The applicant can register on JKPSC and apply for the jobs for which they are eligible.
JKPSC Online Registration 2022 – Sign up
The Applicants for the JKPSC jobs have to complete the JKPSC registration process before applying for any job and examination available on the website. Here are the steps to be followed for the JKPSC Sign Up process:
- Visit the official website of JKPSC (jkpsc.nic.in).
- On the homepage, you will see the navigation bar. On the right side of the navigation bar, there is an option for login.
- Click the ‘Login’ tab.
- Now, you will see the login window. At the bottom of this window, there is an option for Sign Up.
- Click on ‘Click here to SignUp’.
- The JKPSC registration will be in on the screen now. Fill in the form with all your details and verification code.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button available at the bottom of the registration form.
- After submitting the registration form, a window will appear to preview and complete the registration process.
- A box showing the links to edit the details and complete the registration will be at the bottom of the preview window. If you want to edit the details, click on the red coloured click here link.
- Click the green-coloured ‘Click Here’ link to complete the registration process.
- The pop-up window will appear containing your username. You will receive the confirmation email with the activation link and OTP.
- Once you click on the activation link mentioned in your email, the account activation window will open.
- Enter the OTP received on the email and set the password for your JKPSC account.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
- Finally, your JKPSC registration is complete, and your account is now active.
jkpsc.nic.in Login to Apply for Jobs
All the government civil service job application processes can be done online through the JKPSC official website. Applicants have to login to their JKPSC account to apply for various JKPSC jobs.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to login into your JKPSC account and then apply for JKPSC jobs 2022:
- Visit the official JKPSC website (jkpsc.nic.in).
- On the homepage, the login tab is available on the right side in the navigation bar.
- Click the ‘Login’ tab.
- The login window will open on the screen. Enter the username you received in your confirmation email, the password, and the verification code.
- After this, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now you are logged into your JKPSC account. In your account, complete the details such as personal, contact, and education details, and upload your passport size photo and signature.
- To apply for JKPSC jobs, click on the ‘Examination’ tab on the left side of the navigation bar.
- You will see the list of various examinations under the JKPSC. To apply for the JKPSC jobs, bring the cursor over the ‘Direct Recruitment’ tab.
- You will now see the apply button. Click that ‘Apply’ button.
- Now, the list of all the jobs of JKPSC will appear on the screen. Click on the job post to see the details of that job.
- After reading the advertisement carefully, click on the ‘Apply’ button against the job post.
- The application form is now open. Fill in all the details and submit the form.
- The next step is to submit the fees. You can submit the exam fees any time before the last date to apply for that job.
Finally, the application process for the JKPSC job 2022 is complete. Save your application form on your device for the future. You can also take the printout of the application form.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|User Sign up||Register Now|
|Latest JKPSC Jobs||Check Here|
What is JKPSC?
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is known as JKPSC
Who can sign up on J&K PSC Portal?
Residents of JK, who are interested to apply for state government jobs can register.
Who can apply for Jammu & Kashmir government jobs?
After online registration, you may log in and apply for the job you are interested in.
Last Updated on July 23, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari