Complete Details of J&K SEHAT Scheme (Health Insurance Yojana) Apply, Online Registration Form, List 2021
Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Ayshman Bharat Program to provide health insurance to the people. However, the people of Jammu and Kashmir have not been covered under this Health Insurance Scheme. Thus, to include J & K Citizens, Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi has launched the J & K SEHAT Scheme. Under this scheme, around 21 Lakh people from the state will get benefited. Once the applicant receives eligibility, he/she will get health insurance coverage up to Rupees 5 Lakhs. Moreover, the eligible beneficiaries can avail of the scheme’s benefits in 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals listed under this scheme.
The interested applicants of the state can apply and register online on the official portal.
J&K SEHAT Scheme
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Health Insurance Yojana, Online Registration, and Complete Details on the official portal.
How to Apply for PM-JAY SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
Let us see the procedure to apply for the Prime Minister Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme. This process is for the eligible citizens of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The eligible applicants for the SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme should visit the nearest Hospitals registered under the SEHAT Scheme.
- Take the Application Form from the concerned executives at the clinic.
J & K Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Start filling the application form manually by entering all the essential details.
- Please attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Verify all the details in the application form and submit the form with the enclosed documents.
- Once verifying the application and documents, the beneficiaries will be issued a Health Card by concerned executives.
- The applicants then start availing of the Health Insurance Provisions using the Health Card.
Complete Details of the J&K SEHAT Insurance Scheme
Let us see the complete details of the J&K SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme.
- Honorable Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, launched the J&K SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme on 26 December 2020.
- The beneficiaries will get Rupees 5 Lakh under this insurance scheme.
- This initiation of Health Insurance allows the smooth flow of implementing the scheme.
- Every beneficiary under this scheme will get a health card for availing of the services.
- The beneficiaries should show the Health Card at the hospitals to avail of the cashless treatment services.
- The eligible applicants can also apply for the Health Cards at the Common Service Centers.
- The central government is completing the database to implement Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance.
- Around one crore beneficiaries will cover under this scheme.
Jammu & Kashmir SEHAT Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the J & K SEHAT Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidates applying for the health insurance scheme should belong to the economically vulnerable sections of society.
- The applicants should possess all the documents required for getting eligible for the health insurance program.
Essential Documents Required for J&K Health Insurance Yojana
Find out the documents required for the Health Insurance Scheme of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Voter ID
- Age Proof of the Applicant
- Ration Card
- Residence Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Active Mobile Number
Check Beneficiary List of the J&K Health Card Scheme
The eligible beneficiaries can check the beneficiary list by visiting the nearest Common Service Centers (CSC) or the hospitals where the applicants have applied for the scheme.
Helpline Number: 14555
J&K Health Card Scheme FAQ’s
Who are eligible for applying for the Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme?
The residents of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for applying the Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme.
Where do the applicants can apply for the J&K SEHAT Scheme in the state?
The eligible applicants apply for the J&K SEHAT Scheme at the listed hospitals or the Common Service Centers.
What is the insurance amount that gets cover under the Jammu and Kashmir Health Insurance Scheme?
The beneficiaries will get an insurance amount of Rupees 5 Lakhs under the J&K Health Card Scheme.
How to use the Health Card issued under the Jammu and Kashmir Health Insurance Scheme?
The beneficiaries should show the Health Card at the listed hospitals to avail of the cashless health services.