We have good news for the residents of Jammu & Kashmir, who are currently stranded in other states due to the COVID 19 emergency. In this article, you will know all about the J&K Return Movement pass, you will find out how & where to apply online & complete the online registration process. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
J&K Home Return Movement Pass | Come Back E-Pass for Stranded Jammu & Kashmir People
Recently, the state Government launched a dedicated portal to help out the native J&K residents who are currently in other states. These people are currently stranded in various states all across the country. Till now, there was no facility for these people to come back to their home state, Jammu & Kashmir, but now the official portal is launched. People can now register online for the J&K Return movement pass.
Who can return back to J&K using this service
- Migrant Group
- Migrant Individual
- Other Stranded Persons
- Email ID & Mobile Number of the applicant
- Aadhaar Number
- Present Address & Address in J&K
- Upload Photograph
- Travel Mode details (BUS, LMV, Personal Vehicle, Train)
J&K Migrant/Student Return (Come Back) Online Registration | Ghar Wapsi
|Concerned State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Online Facility Name||Registration Service for Migrants, Students & Others to Come back, return to J&K|
|Online Form Availability||*Available*|
|Additional Services||Application Editing, Track Application (Status Checking)|
J&K Return Movement Pass | Apply Online, Registration Form for Coming Back to Jammu & Kashmir
Let’s now discuss the complete process which you need to follow in order to submit your application for coming back to your native state i.e. J&K:
- First of all visit the official portal (URL in “important” section)
- Once there, click on the “registration” option
- You will now be taken to another page, where you need to click on the option that says “FILL UP REGISTRATION FORM TO COME BACK TO J&K”
- Now, in the next page, you need to provide your Email ID & Mobile Number
Note : Providing Mobile Number is mandatory, while email is optional
- Enter the details, enter the text as per the image shown in the required place and click on “Submit”
- Now, you need to enter the OTP that you will receive on the mobile number that you provided
- After entering correct details, click on “Submit” to proceed
- You will be now taken to form filling page. The online registration form looks like this :
- Provide all the required information, upload required documents and click on “Submit” to submit the application
- After successful application submission, you will see a temporary no. on the screen. You should note it down for future references
Check Application Status / Track/ Download J&K Movement Pass Request @jkmonitoring.nic.in
If you have already applied and want to check the current status of your request, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the option that says “Track Application”
- Now, provide required information (Temporary number/mobile number), Image code
- Click on “Submit” to check the status of the application
- If you application is approved, you will be able to download the movement pass. You can take the print out of that.
You can also edit the submitted application, if you need to! For this use the “Edit Details” Option.
Related Questions & Answers
Has J&K State Govt. started any online registrations service to bring back people?
Yes! The government has launched a portal that enables stranded people of J&K to apply online for movement return pass.
Who will be benefited from this service?
J&K Migrants, Students & infact any permanent residents of J&K who are currently stuck in other states and want to come back to their state will be benefitted.
What information is required to submit the registration form?
Applicant needs to specify his personal details, Current Address & Permanent address, Aadhaar, travel mode details, upload photograph.
How can i keep record of my submitted application?
After successful application submission, you will get a temporary number. You should note it down.
How to know if J&K Return movement pass is approved or not?
You can check status of application using the “Track Application” Facility.
How to Download the pass?
If pass is approved, you can download it by using the above mentioned “track application” service
Keep checking our blog for Sarkari Yojana Updates