Jio ventured into the petrochemical industry long ago, and recently it started its first mobility station in Maharashtra and is planning to expand the petrol pumps in different areas soon. Jio is giving a business opportunity to people who are interested in starting a petrol pump under their franchise.
Jio Petrol Pump Dealership
It is planning to open around 3000 pumps across India. 49% of the help is offered by JIO to candidates who want to open petrol stations. It is a joint venture with a British petroleum company and will be rebranded as Jio-BP. The good news is that the Jio Petrpetrolp dealerships are going to be distributed across India and interested candidates can apply for the Jio BP Petrol Pump dealership.
The following is the jio petrol pump dealership eligibility criteria to be met by the dealers to apply for dealership:
- The age limit of the person applying must be between 21 to 60 years.
- The minimum educational qualification of the person must be 10th pass.
- The existing turnover of their pump must be a minimum of 50 lacs per year.
- If the pump has to be set up in a rural area or city, they should have an area of 800 to 1000 square meters, whereas if they are planning to set up the filling station on a state or national highway, they must have an area of 1200 to 1600 square meters.
- Land type that is acquired to set up the pump must be crucial. The agricultural land can be converted to non-agricultural land to start the filling station.
- Should have electricity and water connection in the project area
- Dealership time is for 90 days within which all the required documents must be submitted for verification. Jio BP pump will be set up in 90 days if all the documents are correct.
- There should not be any Reliance pump up to 25 km from your new filling station.
Documents required for JIO-BP Petrol pump Franchisee Application
The following are the documents that a dealer who is interested to join hands with JIO for the jio bp mobility station franchise must hold and submit:
- Aadhar card, PAN card and Voter ID
- Address proof
- Age proof or residential proof
- Educational certificates
- Business Registration copy, you can either submit the Proprietorship or partnership copy
- Cancel cheque that is on your business name
- GST registration
- Land document either the sale deed or the lease deed
Various other documents (If applying for loan)
People who want to take the JIO-BP dealership will also need these documents when applying for the business loan:
- Applicant or business PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank statement for the last one year
- Income tax returns of last 3 years
- Security (should be according to the format that bank specifies)
These are the licenses required for owning a jio bp petrol pump franchise with JIO-BP:
- Trade license from local authority
- NOC (No Objection certificate) from the district magistrate
- NOC from NHAI (If you are stepping up the petrol filling station on the national highway)
- Certificate from Weight & measurements department for Dispensel machine
- Certified copy of map where you are going to set up the filling station from the district magistrate
- All statutory clearances from the respective authorities if required would be informed by the customer support executive.
- License from the Petroleum & Explosive department
JIO-BP Petrol Pump dealership Online Apply
- Visit the official website https://partners.jiobp.in/
- Enter all the required details without missing any (Details such as first name, last name, district, state, source of information, last year turnover, plot details and so on)
- Select the agree to receive any communication from JIO-BP in this regard check box
- Click Register now
If you have any questions, you can also get in touch with the support team at 1800223023 and for any business inquiries, you can submit your queries on (https://www.reliancepetroleum.com/businessenquiry). The customer support executive of JIO-BP will contact you within 2 business days.
JIO-BP Petrol pump dealership 2022 – Expenses/Cost Calculator
Monthly expenses incurred to the dealer who is going to set up this franchise
Per month amount
Man power (2 managers) should be available round the clock
Total expenses incurred
Commission for JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership
For petrol, the commission offered to the dealer per liter is 2 to 3/-, whereas for diesel, the commission offered will be 1.80 to 2/-.
What is Jio BP Mobility station?
Jio-bp Mobility Stations are designed to assist in meeting this increased demand and are strategically situated for the convenience of customers. They bring together a range of services for consumers on the move – including additive-free fuels, electric vehicle charging, drinks, and food – and hope to expand their offering of low-carbon options over time.
When was the first petrol pump under Jio & BP collaboration was opened?
The first petrol was opened on 26th October at Navde, Navi Mumbai,
Last Updated on May 24, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari